BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 899>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:34am
yeah coco... they have different positions. I do intake/ assessments and the like and my coworkers without degrees do monitor type stuff. watch out for direct care tho.. them fukers be skrong
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:35am
id be a secretary.. 
a while ago i was looking at some admin type jobs but i dont know much about excel and powerpoint and most require lots of experience with those. 
i can type fast though. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

yeah coco... they have different positions. I do intake/ assessments and the like and my coworkers without degrees do monitor type stuff. watch out for direct care tho.. them fukers be skrong

whats the name of the positions? 

i dont mind crazy people.. my original goal was to work in a mental institution with the mentally ill.. (psychiatrist) but id love to even be a psychiatric assistant of some type.. but you need a cert for most of those and experience.. i do have a medical assistant cert though. 

i once had an old man with dementia/alzeheimers chase and try to fight me. it was interesting.. 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:42am

do you have microsoft office at home?

you can practice until you feel comfortable enough to put it on a resume
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:43am
I suck at excel too

But the positions usually have different names, but they'll be listed under the direct care tab. A lot of places have different sections to click under, like paraprofessional, grounds, professional, direct care etc. Just look around. If you don't know the names of the places, go to monster or indeed and use a basic search word like "psychology" in your area.. some jobs requiring degrees might pop up, but you can then follow the links to their website and look up positions from there
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:46am
i work in a group home setting... psych/ss. they have a daycare, i don't teach there cause i teach somewhere else.. try that... you could work in the daycare as a helper, some people take the kids (the moms) to and from appts, take them to session.

i do both kinda.. intakes/ just hang with the girls. They watch tv with me, im helping one with her registry, i cook when i work sundays. I dont take them to appts tho. Not yet, im still new

i remember you wanting to do psychiatry.. i did/do too. Do something like that til you finish med school.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:49am
Yup, try indeed. NY has so many organizations.. search and you'll get things you've never heard of. My job is big and i didn't hear of them til indeed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:49am
yes i have microsoft office (for mac)

i guess i really could google some excel/powerpoint tips/how to's and learn. 

ill search for some today LB. my goal is to re-do my resume today (its a microsoft word resume template and i heard you shouldnt use those). this has been on my to-do list for about 2 months now.. im really gonna make it happen today. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:19am
i wish one of you could get me a job… 

ill be looking for you when i finally move to nyc ming 
or you samone if i ever move to the DC area. 

on my second cup of coffee today.. i havent really had coffee in a while.. i hope it doesnt keep me up. 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 12:00pm
So, now that it's been an hour..How much have you done on your resume?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 236237238239240 899>