Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:19pm
damn, some expensive dranks. i would have pretended i was buzzing after the 1st one to save some dough.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:26pm
LOL I'll try that another time if I don't like the girl
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:36pm
Today I simply wanted to get my mom a gift card. Just like that.
Then I started to wonder if the one I was going to buy was a good idea, because I was planning in getting it for her on her birthday next month and then which one should I get, or maybe I should give her cash and then....... the desire disappeared.
I am still going to get her something niceTongue
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 10:50pm
what state are you in BB?

i went to a happy hour thing and the drinks were $10.. if i was tacky, i woulda told the bartender to stop pouring. either i don't know what happy hour is, or i got got. NYC is so expensive
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:08pm
Ming its usually only certain drinks on special for HH, and NY is expensive anyway. 

I remember I went to Justins and ordered some suspect drink with Hypnotic or some bs and was drunk as hell, I never even made it to the club that night, I went and laid down and it was the next day when I got up. Cry
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:08pm
PA but I was downtown in Philly

Drinks are $10 for happy hour? That's crazy. What's the usual price then? Confused Happy hour drinks be like $5-7 here.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:09pm
I need to find something good for mothers day,  insert eye roll

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:15pm
damn... so that was accurate? sh*t.. i don't really drink but maybe $13 at a restaurant. $17 at a longue. I told my ex after going out with my friends that next time i go out he better sit at the next booth and pay my check lol. i spent $15 on a nasty ass li..
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:17pm
oh and..justins

mothers day before last i got my mom a chloe perfume set.. they added to much sh*t for me and made a pretty bow. She said she's not into scents like... "that" and sneezed. i wanted to punch her in her head. I kept that sh*t lol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:21pm
Ming we gotta find you a come pay for drinks buddy, where he come and swipe his card, kiss you on the cheek and tell you have a good time guy. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 229230231232233 3278>
  Share Topic