BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 1118>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:43am
i need to be squatting and lunging too.. my assage is gone. 

i need to be productive today. 
no, i will be productive today.

if ppl knew what was on my to-do list they'd shake their heads… 
its small basic tasks that ive put off far too long. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:07pm
ill get started after project runway and scandal… 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:03pm
coco you sound like me, right after I catch up on basket ball wives and scandal Im gonna get a move on..

mama grace aint gone make me sip wine at 2 pm , nope not today

I wonder can you rent a older lady to be friends with her, im exhausted
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:04pm
she do shyt like ask are you sure you put two full scoops of sugar in my coffee instead of just asking for more sugar

not today crazy lady not today 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 1:20pm
that would drive me crazy too 

some wine right now would be lovely. or better yet some weed.. ive been wanting to smoke lately for some reason. its been so long..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:06pm
Girl tomorrow im getting the phuck out of here even if I dont do nothing productive. I see what those people mean, I be ready to slug her ass and shes my mom so poor other people. 

are these sunkist navel oranges, they taste funny Confused I told her it was the arsenic and eat up and left out the room. I knew it was a reason I changed my mind about nursing.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:49pm
how long will she be staying with you?
gawd i hope you have bars. 

zero progress made thus far… i still need to watch an episode or two of scandal.. then ill get to work. forreal forreal. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:01pm
I noticed a trend in that black man only thread, they the same bishes who aint had man longer than 6 weeks and they mad....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:11pm
yogurt after its been sitting in the freezer for a little while is so good.. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:38pm
I like to do that with gerber peaches too, coco... people ask if ive been babysitting when they see it in the freezer... yeah?

my supervisor called to ask if I wanna work at another site... 20 miles away. My site is 2 miles from home I told her id do it cause I only work once a week at my site and this job is for extras.. more hours equal more extras
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 218219220221222 1118>
  Share Topic