BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 878>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:05pm
Girl the hair is lovely but the NOPE wig is struggling LOL Im not even mad, its sitting on the table . 

Peruvian up next Smile Watching a Peak Mill video gave me hope!
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:08pm
leave that NOPE wig right there until you find a vid... cause that's the wig you wear when you know youre keeping your hat on
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:42pm
tomorrow im gonna be productive
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:48pm
I will probably give that thing to my aunt but I still want their wefts.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 9:58pm
so, there's this ratchet bitch that lives below me.  i'm pretty sure her bf is the person who hit and ran my car.  everytime they get into a fight he drives away in such a fast and furious type of way.  i've witnessed 4 of their blow outs now.  im gonna need to check out the front of his car next time i see him.  i don't know how im going to bring up to them if i find evidence though...they're hella volatile.  if you're not ashamed to have drag out fights in the parking lot of a very quiet community then you have no fcks to give.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:38pm
i miss the good ol days where i could give someone outside a few dollars to run to the store for me. 

part of me wants to go get a few of the tiny things of haagen daaz (yup, and no fcks are given about sugar right now, yolo) but i just dont wanna drive there… 

theres ice cream downstairs but haagen daaz is kinda different.. plus i dont think there is strawberry. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 10:51pm
Ming are you sure I cant tweeze the Nope wig Cry it feels so nice Cry

I put it on though and said NOPE and took it back off. LOL Maybe I can tackle the sides tomorrow.
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:11pm
PM sent and out...

I have to fly     family issues

Edited by mommykat - Apr 02 2014 at 11:13pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:15pm
The chat room is working today
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 11:17pm
one of my wigs came, but they put a fckin signature confirmation on it, so I have to go pick it up at the post office tomorrow. This is not okay!. ahhhhh

Guess I'll be going to work late tomorrow LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 207208209210211 878>