BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 204205206207208 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:07pm
You guys ever just walk past a mirror and smile at yourself???
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:08pm
I need to think of a way to deal with people who purposely try to make undesirable experiences for me without cause.

I noticed my super almost goes out of her way to give me a hard time for the simplest things. I need a new oven, the guy came and assessed everything and told her to order me a new oven. 2 weeks later, no oven.

So I went to speak with her about it, her response was, If I call the place to order the oven they will ask me what size. So I need to measure it first. Tomorrow I will come to your unit and measure the oven.

I'm thinking, what is preventing you from doing that today?

So the next day comes and she never came to measure the oven. That was yesterday.

Now today, no word from her. I phoned her to inquire about when she will be coming to measure the oven. Her response was, I need to order the oven.

I said, yes of course, but you mentioned to me that the reason you have not done so is because you need the measurement of my current oven first (my oven is built into my kitchen wall, separately from my stove)

She says, ohhhhhhhh yes, yes. I forgot to measure it, and the contractors have all gone home for the day (contractors work for the building to do maintenance work for us tenants)

I am furious.
Now she says tomorrow she will come up and measure it herself.

I can't help but feel like she is doing this on purpose because this is not the first time she has made me wait unnecessarily long for things to get cracking.

Edited by Derri - Apr 02 2014 at 3:10pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

All day babyLOLEmbarrassed
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:15pm
Yes, PG, I do that often.
Either that or I am checking myself outWink
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

yesss! I be checkin out my booty too especially when I'm working out...Embarrassed

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:20pm
any recommendations for netflix shows…? 

i havent seen barely any except house of cards and orange is the new black… 

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

any recommendations for netflix shows…? 

i havent seen barely any except house of cards and orange is the new black… 

The Walking Dead. I'm only on season 2 so I avoid the spoiler threads. It's really good.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:07pm
oh yea.. i think i was considering the walking dead just cus i heard its good.. 
it didnt sound that great but i like how its only 2 seasons so i can catch up to the real world.. 

i think that might be the winner. 
its in my top 3 

i bumped the netflix thread so if you think of others plz add them there 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:14pm
Have you guys ever made pizza from scratch? I wanna do it at work with my clients

PG... yes, all. the. time.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 6:15pm
Coco you're not squeamish so i think you'll like waking dead. Its on season four though

Prison break was good too

Princess grace, well duh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures