BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 868>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:44pm
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:50pm
im starving

I don't wanna wash my make up off.. I took out the garbage and my neighbor did a double take he's attractive but eh
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:10pm
i have barely been eating these past few days and the few things ive been eating werent good.. 
i cant complain when my skin starts lookin ugly and for lookin emaciated 

Edited by coconess - Apr 01 2014 at 11:11pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:19pm
I had a PF Changs carryout Smile, and I met a guy at the gas station. He looked extra hood and yep I took his number. 

Im so glad I changed my clothes and pulled myself together, mama grace says everyday is a opportunity and this time she was right. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:21pm
I see a middle part with chinese yaki in my future Wink
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:22pm
Ming he is too close for anything but drama and a headache
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:31pm
lmaooooo... I was gonna say that in that post then your life made me feel a way. I never date anyone so close.. none of my bfs went to school with me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 11:47pm
I worked hard for my couch time Cry Im telling you bun up some kc, get you a new outfit and some heels to click across the museum floor and find you a coint!

I would be sipping drinks somewhere fancy, telling him about my student loans and my apt that I always dreamed about overlooking central park ConfusedConfused

I always wanted to live in NY and throw fanulous dinner parties Smile on the upper east side and I would like a doorman please. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 12:08am
yeah... I wanna do that ks bun.. Museum this weekend. im always so mean when approached.. I really need to stop that, its just so annoying

No loans but that's none of their business... ill just use it for something else lol.

I throw fabulous dinner parties... eh doormen are ok.. they get you cabs and hold your packages but I can hold my own door. all the doorman buildings I looked at had an abundance of babies and old people

Edited by Ming - Apr 02 2014 at 12:08am
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2014 at 5:34am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

anybody ever order cologne/perfume from fragrancenet.com?

My mom use to

can you wake her up and ask her if she was satisfied with their shipping methods and was the product up to her standards?

at can you wake her up.

As far as I remember there was never a problem.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 868>
  Share Topic