Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 785>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Yes, especially because that is not very Christian, to be judging what others do.
I think people who get angry about others doing different than them have no business in calling themselves Christians. Just go pray and ask God to help people believe Him, instead of criticizing people on a forum.

its not about judging, its about informing. alot of people know or have a basic idea of whats morally right or wrong, but its the so called little things that people arent always aware of. I have no negative personal thoughts about you.

damn. you followed me here?
Don't assume I have negative personal thoughts on you, but I disliked your attitude of authority on psychic's matters.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:02am

Originally posted by Josephuss Josephuss wrote:

Yes, especially because that is not very Christian, to be judging what others do.
I think people who get angry about others doing different than them have no business in calling themselves Christians. Just go pray and ask God to help people believe Him, instead of criticizing people on a forum.

its not about judging, its about informing. alot of people know or have a basic idea of whats morally right or wrong, but its the so called little things that people arent always aware of. I have no negative personal thoughts about you.

damn. you followed me here?
Don't assume I have negative personal thoughts on you, but I disliked your attitude of authority on psychic's matters.
sorry I was trying to be helpful. hopefully youll come to realize its best to stay away from those things that can  easily be manipulated by the devil
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Cause I had to run to the gas station and get mama grace some newport 100's in the soft pack Cry

LOL

smokers dont play.  You better get it right too

she swear the ones in the box taste different and Im too tired to argue with her. i will never win anywayCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:09am
who made you the moral police?????

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:13am
what I dont get about bible thumpers is if you were living so right and while on your moral high ground wouldnt I know it by actions? You would not need to 24/7 be so 'ON" with it. then you could lead by example other than please have several seats in the pew over there.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Josephuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

who made you the moral police?????

nobody... I just thought that psychic thing was something that I should share with what I learned from Bible knowledge

Edited by Josephuss - Apr 01 2014 at 12:34am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:40am
Some people do wayyyyy too fckin much in the first 30 seconds of their youtube videos. ugh
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:48am
Hey cokes
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:48am
PG where are you at on house of cards exactly..? 

im half way through season 2.. episode 7.. and ive been kinda like Sleepy
its gettin dry.. the past few episodes… 

Edited by coconess - Apr 01 2014 at 12:50am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 12:52am
hey AK-47 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199200201 785>