BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 897>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yes. 

either its your moms psychicness giving you a sign.. 

or youre just worrying and being negative.. probably especially because of that thread. 
think positive 

Actually I am just the type of person who imagines worst-case-scenario and then I either just see it or I try to imagine how I or whomever I am imagining reacts to it.

Oh, and don't let Josephus read about psychicness or else he will come here and call you a sinful being/devil worshipper, whatever.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:00pm
I have no business just laying here, i have clothes to fold , grocery shopping to do and eyebrows that need tending but I have NOT moved. I laid here and watched House of Cards and later I am getting me a slice of pizza. 

mr. hyde is picking up Jr so yep im just gonna lay here some more. I will be productive later or tomorrow. 

and by productive I mean bleaching the knots on my wig and getting my brows done. Off topic I used that monistat stuff for a primer and I was not impressed. I think I will be using my Loreal that I normally use. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:00pm
Feedback to you or the store? I think I told you about all of them. Didn't like guava, peach makes me sad cause I love the scent but don't smell it much until I leave and come back. Eucalyptus mint is super strong

I just exchanged tiki for watermelon lemonade and got the French lavender with the $1 nail file

PG, you should get on board
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:03pm
Guurrl no shade but aint he supposed to be witnessing . I really cant take people who believe that only ____________ # of people are getting in heaven. 

I also dont get why people get all up in arms about what someone else is doing, mind your damn business. People should worry about getting they own life, im concerned about me a bunch. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:05pm
I probably would enjoy watermelon lemonade Big smile Like I need another bad shopping habit, een when my husband took all my credit cards besides Sears and AE I still found a bunch of stuff to buy at sears. Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

later I am getting me a slice of pizza. 

Shocked

LB, i meant feedback to me.. okay you did tell me about those i think.. let me know how the watermelon one is..
lol i didnt know if you were serious about really just buying a $1 nail file.. i was thinking about what i might buy.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 31 2014 at 2:07pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:07pm
Yes, especially because that is not very Christian, to be judging what others do.
I think people who get angry about others doing different than them have no business in calling themselves Christians. Just go pray and ask God to help people believe Him, instead of criticizing people on a forum.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

do people not know the meaning of thigh high?

I love these socks but they only go over the knee rather than sitting just below the booty...Disapprove

and I refuse to paid 20 quid for the american apparel ones

they are sexy. I want to wear them next time I fvck. I wore some a couple finger above my knee for Halloween and I was a huge success. They were white and I have dark skin, so the contrast was sexy as hell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:09pm
1 slice of pizza aint made no one fat Confused I promise to swing through bootcamp class sometime in my busy schedule tomorrow

You know what I didnt lay here all day, I had sex around 9 am. it was kinda weird cause he said Ill make it worth your while, and I said via orgasms or cash

I took the cash and a turkey wrap Cry
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:14pm
they are def sexyEmbarrassed

..I want them in burgundy, they're just over-priced imo

..I'm sure I can find them elsewhere
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake