Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 1134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:09am
Lol I like ranch on my pizza and blue cheese with hot sauce/celery.

But Caesar on salads usually, or balsamic vinaigrette when I'm counting calories
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:03am
ugh, this girl is way too pretty to be wearing this uglass makeup.

youtube is ruining some peoples beauty
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:45am
ceasar is my dressing too. but only certain ones with no cheese… 

ugh.. so i just saw a really small spider on a bag that was on my bed and it was so quick without thinking i tried to hit it… of course i probably didnt kill it.. idk why i didnt move it off of my bed first. 
now its probably under the covers above to bite me or make a nest. 

i have a few things i need to do today that i dont wanna… but it would be better if i get them over with sooner rather than later. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:29pm
Coco, my sister said the coupon works
I'm about to go do it

She doesn't like the candle though so she's adding to my mama's bday present lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:34pm
thats interesting cus i was just reading on their website that theyre selling the lavender candle for $10.. 

ill go try it though. i was hoping the 2 for 22 would still be on.. i found a survey coupon. 

did you ever give feedback on the other candles you got aside from tiki beach and the new one? 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:42pm
You guys and those candles...

I have laid here most of the day and im pretty happy about it. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:49pm
im jealous.. 
i want to do that more than anything today for some reason.. just lay here. 

but i have to go do a few things.. 
once i get back hopefully ill be feeling just as tired.. but knowing me suddenly ill be full of energy when i dont need it Ermm if so maybe ill journey to 2 bath and body works.. theyre not far. 
when i get back i just wanna chill, pop a pain pill (wish i still had some stronger stuff but it'll probably be an 800mg ibuprofun unless i drive to a diff doc.. not that serious) and watch house of cards.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 31 2014 at 1:51pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:53pm
Is it weird that I keep visualizing a 9.5 scale earthquake hitting L.A. and that I see the mess it caused on the news?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:56pm
yes. 

either its your moms psychicness giving you a sign.. 

or youre just worrying and being negative.. probably especially because of that thread. 
think positive 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yes. 

either its your moms psychicness giving you a sign.. 

or youre just worrying and being negative.. probably especially because of that thread. 
think positive 

Actually I am just the type of person who imagines worst-case-scenario and then I either just see it or I try to imagine how I or whomever I am imagining reacts to it.

Oh, and don't let Josephus read about psychicness or else he will come here and call you a sinful being/devil worshipper, whatever.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 189190191192193 1134>
  Share Topic