BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 188189190191192 1118>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:27pm
I need a wig too...

A bob
big kinky curly
Big ringlet curls
Straight and long
Straight and medium
Maybe curly, maybe straight with color
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 5:37pm
I been saying I want a burgundy wine colored wig for years now

I need to make that happen this summer
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:02pm
got a hot first date coming up this week with a natural haired sista. i'm looking forward to it, tbh.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 8:03pm
that made me smile JA. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 9:20pm
i feel tired.. but not like i could go to sleep.
thats the worst. 

my grams sister whom ive had hella issues with in the past just called to say that today she used the purse i gave her that i got in italy and everyone complimented and wanted to know where she got it.. that made me feel kinda nice.. hopefully she'll invite me over for a few nights in nyc.. cus id never ask..
id def stay in a hotel most of the time cus i cant be bothered with ppl.. and bein in their space.. but i might stay with her a night or two just to extend my stay. i hate the thought of going across the country for a few days..  

Edited by coconess - Mar 30 2014 at 9:22pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 10:58pm
 dont forget to share that coupon LB. 
i hope it works 

i am trying to get past my laziness to go get some fruit… 
i have a salad with all types of greatness in there plus some extras. then i wanna try to make myself give house of cards another shot.. its been a while.  

Edited by coconess - Mar 30 2014 at 11:03pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:05pm
ughhh..my bf lost a set of car and house keys.  How that happened I have no clue!!!  I'm hella paranoid now because I think he dropped them in the parking lot of our building.  No one has turned them into the leasing office and it happened Thursday.  The reality that we won't find them is sinking in. Grrrrrrrrrr.  The past month has been two hit and runs and now lost the set of keys with the car alarm thingy on it.  
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:20pm
ahh yep that's it's coco.. I had asked my sister where the pic came from and she said she thinks they emailed it to some ppl (I think she got it from a blog). It's worth a try. I have stuff to return anyway 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2014 at 11:45pm
ugh, they put WAY too much dressing on my salad

I shouldnt be eating this late anyway.. but still!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:24am
what kind of dressing? 

you seem like a ranch or blue cheese kinda girl 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon