Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 948>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:42pm
I'm so hungry and I don't want anything healthy. I worked 12 hours last night slept a few hours and now im starving.
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:46pm
Ming, where are you from? Lol

Honestly snakes are utterly creepy. Just the thought of them make me shudder. Seeing snake skin laying on the roads is creepy as fawk too. Just to know that some snake rolled through, and now you don't know where he is.

If you keep your yard bushy then just assume you have a guest. They don't always trouble you though. But mongooses are their predator, and they run around freely in the land. They are no one's pets but they just chill wherever and snakes don't fux with them so if you bring some to the neighbourhood then your snakes go away, for the most part.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:49pm
some people just aren't meant to be together, so there is no need for me to pretend to put forth any effort . ive loved someone before and I know what we have aint it and im not settling. 

Life is too short for all of that.....
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:52pm
I'm always at Studio Movie Grill. In the last week and a half I've gone and seen Mr. Peabody and Sherman, Single Mom's Club, Divergent and now the Muppets.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:53pm
Yeuppp!
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:08pm
"Put your panties to the side. Let me slide through"

2chainz!!!
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:11pm
@Derri... NYC. you're speaking of Guyana. just cant do it. Those lizards were enough...

AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:19pm
My 3 year old wants to go see Maleficent smh
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:24pm
^^awww but it looks quite dark/scary though..might be too much for a 3 year old
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 2:25pm
I can't wait for my crop tops to arrive

..I love online shopping..quick, convenient and you don't need to leave your house or queue up and all that crap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style