Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 1027>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:02pm
i dont remember where youre from exactly.. 

jamaica? or a small island…? 
theyre very common there..? like you just seem them slithering around..? or more so in the country..? 

let me know so ill never go back there 
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:05pm
Lol I am from South America. Yes, they slither around all willy nilly.
I was 7 when I saw a snake shed its skin for the first time.

I doubt you will see a snake if you visit a resort in Jamaica, so don't worry.
We are from the rainforest though, so it is not the same as Jamaica. Lol

Edited by Derri - Mar 23 2014 at 1:08pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:08pm
aw man… thats somewhere i wanna go.. 

no.. idk about that. thanks for the warning though 
CryOuch
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:17pm
I hate snakes.
Even if you go to South America you will probably be at some resort or something so you'll be good.
We go home to our backyards and places not set up for tourists, it is the raw environment. It's different.

There is this one snake that lives in trees. His skin changes color to camouflage, and he stays stiff like a branch and when you stand under the tree he whips you very hard with his whole body. You fall then he comes down and bite you. My mom warned me of this snake at a young age. We went to a tree and she said, that looks like a branch but it is a snake, look closely.

Even in Canada I am so paranoid I inspect my tree before leaning against it. Hahaaa.

Edited by Derri - Mar 23 2014 at 1:19pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:26pm
I think yellow snakes are very pretty. I would love to hold one

But the darker colored ones are scary lookin. I don't wanna touch those

Is that discrimination?

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Mar 23 2014 at 1:28pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:31pm
omgggggggg stawp. how evil.. 

i look in trees too… im always weary of them.. out here theyre mainly gardener types.. but i still just dont even wanna see them. ive only seen 1 like once or twice and it didnt sneak up on me/surprise me thank goodness. once i was driving and i thought i saw one and i slammed on my breaks and put my head down in the middle of the road… 

then i was like okay i gotta move.. so i pressed down on the gas… but i was so scared that  it had gotten into the vents or wrapped in the tire or was under the car or something.. it was so horrible.. i was stuck cus i didnt wanna get out but i didnt wanna stay in. 
in my hometown i wasnt hella worried.. but out here its hot and country and i know theyre around… Cry

i just got to the point where i dont jump if one comes on tv.. 
yea… even though id go to touristy spots.. idk about south america… 

Edited by coconess - Mar 23 2014 at 1:31pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:35pm
i would really die if i saw something like that…. 

like i would want to gouge out my eyes just to not see it.. omg id be inconsolable 

Edited by coconess - Mar 23 2014 at 1:37pm
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:36pm
Derri, I didn't see a snake the times I went... not saying some didn't see me My grandma lived in a more rural area so they should've been there and we should've been warned... I haven't been in yearsssss, since ive been in double digits. I would have to go to a resort... I just cant, My grandma's been asking... sorry granny
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:38pm
I am that way with spiders, coco

I don't even like the baby ones around here. Imagine seeing one the size of a crab
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2014 at 1:41pm
my exbff is terrified of spiders too… 
id rather come across a trantuala or panther rather than snake. 

now i dont want to leave the house Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171172173174175 1027>
  Share Topic