BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 152153154155156 749>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:32am
I was gonna type something similar... you must start it with "sooooooo" and look at the time... feelings burnt
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 11:41am
lmao, his face went through about four emotions while I was was looking for his keys.

sad, confused, hurt and questioning his dack game Cry I hit him with Ill call you in the am maybe we can get breakfast or sumptin , naw don't get up you prob tired, Ill lock the door with my key & naomi strutted out the door. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:18pm
i dont feel too good. i think i have a hangover.. i rarely get those.  
this is kinda ruining my little plans for the day. i was gonna at least go to berkeley and i was looking forward to a restaurant in the oakland hills.. maybe ill go to pf changs.. thats almost as far though. maybe sushi…  
i havent been in a good mood these past few days.. 

i need to be more careful with my nails this shape.. ive hurt myself scratching and trying to get stuff out the corner of my eyes. they feel like daggers.. and theyre not even that pointy..

Edited by coconess - Mar 19 2014 at 12:23pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:48pm
are uggs at pf changs bad..? i dont think so.. changs isnt upscale
i dont feel like getting dressed.. but who knows who might be there..

maybe ill go another day. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 19 2014 at 1:49pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:11pm
I didnt know who Rayneka was since she slightly upgraded her outre red hair Confused her weave was still struggling though and and that plasticy leather jacket she had onConfused

I was just sitting there being great, looking like this

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:14pm
Two weeks ago we went for a midnight stroll, and while we were walking I slipped on ice. He was holding my hand at the time so he caught my body before it hit the ground, but my hand instinctively reach out to break the fall too, and it hit either his shin or the ground. I don't know now.

The pain and the swelling is getting to me. He massages it often for me and does all of the housework when he is home, but there are things that i still need to use my wrist to do. It feels hot like it has a fever.
I tend to ignore physical pain but I'm worried because it is not getting better. I need an X-ray. Ouch.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:53pm
i am starrrrrving. 

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 4:59pm
lol grace it bes like that sometimes

im hungry too
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 5:13pm
fckin around BSing i missed the lunch special for the thai place i was thinking about going. 
that would have been nice cus i want 2 diff things and the portions are smaller during lunch 

well.. its over in 15 minutes.. its very close but im naked 

Edited by coconess - Mar 19 2014 at 5:14pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 6:23pm
my hunger has me wanting annnything. 
idk how i went from pf changs to sushi to thai and now im thinkin chipotle just cus its fast Geek
i havent had that in like over a year... its not gonna happen though cus the one thats close has awful reviews and im not dealing with the 5 o clock traffic to go to the one thats a city over. it was a nice thought though… 

ok let me get off of yelp and just goooo… ill go wherever the wind blows me 

Edited by coconess - Mar 19 2014 at 6:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures