BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:47pm
i wanna go to the movies..
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:07pm
i just spent too much on lotto tickets and scratchers and i dont think i won a thing… 

that sucks
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

it has everything to do with me cus hes only like that with me. 
but i dont want to talk about that right now.. 

i like then stress relief candle 

Oh, no ma'am I'm not debating that AT ALL. I just mean you were the trigger and the easy target of some pent up rage/feelings (from something else going on outside of this site) or whatever. Cause from what I've seen it was completely uncalled for, awkward and makes no sense

but maybe I'm missing something

Anyway I like my eucalyptus candle too; good fast throw. I want to smell yours to see if its better.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:13pm
Me and my roommate were talking about buying some tickets. Then we went to get some crawfish, and this man outside asked my roommate to buy him a sandwich.

So while we were waiting on our food.. I felt bad and dug all the money out of my purse and she matched it and we gave it to him (lol $3.. it was enough for a sandwich)

The moral of that story was. . I couldnt buy a lotto ticket LOL
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:15pm

i just spent too much on lotto tickets and scratchers and i dont think i won a thing… 

that sucks
How much you spent? On Monday I spent $15 of my own money on scratchers, won $40, the gas station told me not to play again, but I played again and lost all my moneyCry. I was on a winning streak prior, making a profit of $5-10 a day for 3 days. It's nothing to brag about but I felt I was doing pretty well and at least I wasn't losing money. Now I'm on a break though. I'll start again on Friday when I get my pay check
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:30pm
do you consider your roommate your friend lb…? i just thought it was interesting you called her your roommate… 

nala i spent 53. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:34pm
lol yeah, we've actually been close friends since we were kids. Idk why I always call her my roommate, it's weird. It does make it sound like we're not friends
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:48pm

do you consider your roommate your friend lb…? i just thought it was interesting you called her your roommate… 

nala i spent 53. 
Um, coco you need to go on a break from the lotto as wellStern Smile. and how much do you spend on the scratchers? do you always get the $30-20 ones? I find that I do better when I get the mid range ones $3-$10 because if you buy $20 worth of them your prolly might get one that will at least give you some of your money back
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:54pm
well here.. the most expensive ones we have are $20.. and theres only 1 of those… but im not quite about that life. 

i buy the $10 dollar ones.. 

i cant go on a break.. i had a dream about winning and i need to do my part to make it come true… 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:55pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

lol yeah, we've actually been close friends since we were kids. Idk why I always call her my roommate, it's weird. It does make it sound like we're not friends

k i get it. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 755>