Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 1022>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:13pm
you cant say anything that makes whatever i did to hurt you so much.. worse than being called a pedophile or pervert… and once again.. you say barely anything to them. but i get called all types of below the belt shiit…? even before my little wranglers comment or 'he only gets at females' comment… what did i do…? cus you was goin full force at me prior to them comments… 

im not gonna act like i dont get at you randomly sometimes.. but its because of the above.. you do thee utmost towards me only. Im basically the same with everyone… but i have grown to be worse with you overtime cus ive grown to genuinely not like you.. whereas others on here who i get into it with.. i dont feel a strong way towards them.. plus like i said.. i see how you get at me compared to others and its odd… i take ppl and who they are under consideration.. if sandra comes at me cray its partially whatev cus shes like that with everyone…  but when a person is ONLY going full force with me… i dont understand it.. so now im like fck you, fck the air you breath, fck your mom for not swallowing or letting your dad bust on her face or huge ass, and fck her for not aborting too. die very slow you worthless biitch ass piece of donkey shiit. 
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:21pm
Uh oh, coco just reached her daily limit of fuccs to give out today and cursed his existence !!!Shocked 
That's so mean, but at least she says how she truly feels
English »
Spanish
Afrikaans
Albanian
Arabic
Armenian
Azerbaijani
Basque
Bengali
Belarusian
Bulgarian
Catalan
Chinese (Simp)
Chinese (Trad)
Croatian
Czech
Danish
Dutch
English
Esperanto
Estonian
Filipino
Finnish
French
Galician
Georgian
German
Greek
Gujarati
Haitian Creole
Hebrew
Hindi
Hungarian
Icelandic
Indonesian
Irish
Italian
Japanese
Kannada
Korean
Lao
Latin
Latvian
Lithuanian
Macedonian
Malay
Maltese
Norwegian
Persian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Slovak
Slovenian
Spanish
Swahili
Swedish
Tamil
Telugu
Thai
Turkish
Ukrainian
Urdu
Vietnamese
Welsh
Yiddish
< id="SL_lng_to">< value="af">Afrikaans< value="sq">Albanian< value="ar">Arabic< value="hy">Armenian< value="az">Azerbaijani< value="eu">Basque< value="bn">Bengali< value="be">Belarusian< value="bg">Bulgarian< value="ca">Catalan< value="zh-CN">Chinese (Simp)< value="zh-TW">Chinese (Trad)< value="hr">Croatian< value="cs">Czech< value="da">Danish< value="nl">Dutch< value="en">English< value="eo">Esperanto< value="et">Estonian< value="tl">Filipino< value="fi">Finnish< value="fr">French< value="gl">Galician< value="ka">Georgian< value="de">German< value="el">Greek< value="gu">Gujarati< value="ht">Haitian Creole< value="iw">Hebrew< value="hi">Hindi< value="hu">Hungarian< value="is">Icelandic< value="id">Indonesian< value="ga">Irish< value="it">Italian< value="ja">Japanese< value="kn">Kannada< value="ko">Korean< value="lo">Lao< value="la">Latin< value="lv">Latvian< value="lt">Lithuanian< value="mk">Macedonian< value="ms">Malay< value="mt">Maltese< value="no">Norwegian< value="fa">Persian< value="pl">Polish< value="pt">Portuguese< value="ro">Romanian< value="ru">Russian< value="sr">Serbian< value="sk">Slovak< value="sl">Slovenian< ed="" value="es">Spanish< value="sw">Swahili< value="sv">Swedish< value="ta">Tamil< value="te">Telugu< value="th">Thai< value="tr">Turkish< value="uk">Ukrainian< value="ur">Urdu< value="vi">Vietnamese< value="cy">Welsh< value="yi">Yiddish

Edited by nala52808 - Mar 18 2014 at 4:22pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

im normally perceptive and intuitive and i find mixer hard to read like where do his jokes start and stop

and also i find him to be quite sensitive, i cant remember i said something.. then he went on this anal/homosexual rant

i was like wtf.. you getting carried away, and i didnt speak to him for a bit

he's a strange guy im sure he means well.. in his own way
The hell? You mean when I retold stories you shared in the sextion? You're twisting history. I'm the one who said you were starting not to like in RT back then, ain't I?
you lying ass nigguh

when wonder laid out mixer

and when gimme put shad to rest

maaaan look!
You seeing things now, old man?
it was less than two weeks ago when she read your arse back to poornhub
No, you were there, probably retelling that story about you getting fingered in the ass and/or getting your nipples sucked.Dead

That's the reaction I had when you shared those stories. Did she sniff her finger afterwards, dirty old man?Sick

you're gonna get a lil carried away and then i'll have to show you how funny i really can be

quit while you're ahead playa

and fyi nowhere have i spoken about getting a prostate massage or otherwise because i have never received such

you were out of line and pulling bunnies out of the sky with that

all because you didnt like the fact that wonder did shade you and i happened to mention it
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:36pm
wow, they're just now collecting the trash.

nala, every time you post there is some type of code error beneath it.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:37pm

and show them he didCryLOL

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:42pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

wow, they're just now collecting the trash.

nala, every time you post there is some type of code error beneath it.

for reals? idk why its showing that but its prolly my internet connection or something. I switched to comcast yesterday evening and things have been acting really weird since then. whenevr i post something, sometimes it will show an error message and say to reload the page. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:47pm
wow and comcast is supposed to be buying time warner too smh. i don't want those problems.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:55pm
Yeah, I should've just stuck with AT&T because this XFINITY internet connection is crap and I can barely get a signalCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 4:59pm
this will be my last comment on this for now… 

but he really does lie and pull things out of his ass… 
hes made some accusations he knew good and well werent true.. i may be a lot of things.. but i am honest and ive never said ish i know is false or told personal type ish someone has said to me in pms. speaks volumes on the type of dude he is.. 

and he refuses to address his bypassing of awful comments.. but going for the jugular with my small comments..? yet he just cant tell me what i did to bother him so… 
id like to understand but i dont think he even knows why… 

k, done for now. promise.. 

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

So if he upset...say u upset or offended ....Now we all grown....we can agree to disagree
Ok, this is backwards. Y'all want me to not get into it...then y'all want me to speak up.WackoI'm done.
Don't u all me Mixer...i stated if u mad...speak up ...so we all can agree to disagree. Who said you shouldn't speak up Sir. Please don't twist up my statement. If u didn't understand say so and i would explain myself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 144145146147148 1022>
  Share Topic