BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 877>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

He stopped talking to me too. But *kanye shrug* maybe because I called him a pedo too?
he stopped talking to u when?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:57am
but he didnt say much to you when you said that butta... somethin like, 'dont say things like that Angry

but wants to say any and everything to me.. over, 'nobody wants to see them wranglers' WackoConfused (when he posted a penis bulge pic... mind you…) 
the epitome of a biitch as negro 

Edited by coconess - Mar 18 2014 at 12:45pm
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:04pm
BSuga when the Post Your Photo thread was going on. I called him a pedo and after that when I post in here he won't say nuffin to me.

Cokes I didn't know he was going to get all sissy-tive about it. Didn't know my keystrokes were worth so much weight in gold.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:04pm
So if he upset...say u upset or offended ....Now we all grown....we can agree to disagree
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

So if he upset...say u upset or offended ....Now we all grown....we can agree to disagree

We're talking about BHM and Mixer. Stop using logic and comon sense
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 12:51pm
im normally perceptive and intuitive and i find mixer hard to read like where do his jokes start and stop

and also i find him to be quite sensitive, i cant remember i said something.. then he went on this anal/homosexual rant

i was like wtf.. you getting carried away, and i didnt speak to him for a bit

he's a strange guy im sure he means well.. in his own way
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:06pm
I have a lot of questions I would love to ask mixer..But I know he wouldn't answer any of them and I'm sure they'd be taken offensively, so I'll refrain. Lol

But I'll just say I think his recent behavior is indicative of some things. I'm not trying to judge because we all go through things..but ummm..it's time to get off Coco. I don't gather it bothers her at all..But it's pretty foolish.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:13pm
I still don't know what I did to him to cause him to ignore me. But I kind of give up now in getting him to speak to me because I can't keep wasting my time harassing you and your not responding in the way I want you to respond. 
I swear if I ever get married and I ask my husband what's wrong and he ignores me cuz he's on some passive aggressive emotional pms type sh!t I will whoop his ass
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lmao@ all this shiit i came back to… 

okay ill reply to what i remember.. 

LB, i get nooo type of settlement checks or anything like that.. i wish. i would love to go get hit by a truck or something (but not be badly injured though) and get a lump sum… 
But ive told you that ill tell you (and only you..) anything in this world you wanna know in PMs.. you could get my SSN.. forreal. 

I always look at her account. 

naaaah no sugar daddy. ive been planning on going to nice charity events and places in which i will meet someone.. but havent gotten around to it. i want one. 

bailey swears shes seen me but i was drunk that night and fel backwards on cam so she only saw me briefly.. i dont think that counts. 

thanks for the compliments 

False. You were all up in the camera for like 10 seconds, then your screen froze. IK pretty when I see it! I got them good eyes guhl
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:22pm
dang. Im late. Posting my late arse response in the middle of new topic my life I swear
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 141142143144145 877>
  Share Topic