Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 140141142143144 947>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:23am
eh---Coco now speaks her mind. whenever you do that--someone ain't gonna like it.  Mixer kinda acts like a scorned lover though imo.
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Good Mornin
Grace...u went upstairs lately to see the OP that gort 14 kilos of rat nest from India?

Coco did u sell that hair yet?

Mi seh gggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I was so shocked that no one had naan a word of skeptiscism in that thread except Tokyo Rose and her single Ermm. When i saw what she received from her trusted connect i nearly died.LOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Good Mornin
Grace...u went upstairs lately to see the OP that gort 14 kilos of rat nest from India?

Coco did u sell that hair yet?

Mi seh gggggggyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I was so shocked that no one had naan a word of skeptiscism in that thread except Tokyo Rose and her single Ermm. When i saw what she received from her trusted connect i nearly died.LOL
LOLLOLLOL
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:33am
When i read the Op i thought, "janice ain't got an ounce of shame" I thought OP was going to be READ! Alas, i was mistaken. The tine of her posts rub me the wrong way. and like PG says why should BHM be helping her with her business, she is not doing it for our benefit but for her own. Plus why is she disclosing all her business info, pricing esp.? What part of the game is that?
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

When i read the Op i thought, "janice ain't got an ounce of shame" I thought OP was going to be READ! Alas, i was mistaken. The tine of her posts rub me the wrong way. and like PG says why should BHM be helping her with her business, she is not doing it for our benefit but for her own. Plus why is she disclosing all her business info, pricing esp.? What part of the game is that?
She trying to feel out a customers point of view. But as I said she missed the vital information.
The only way she will conquer the market or make a mark...is going to india herself...picking the hair and bringing it back
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:11am
Good Mornin... to all
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:32am
scust@ 'i can prove it' 
i wouldnt dare try to prove shiit to that filth. hes not anywhere near that important. 
yes i was def drinking…  

and that wasnt no liquid courage.. you know i reply to you whenever i feel like it. 

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Slight side eye but I have seen other members say some stuff that was worse and I dont remember all this energy being used so why with coco?

the above is true as hell.. which is why i keep reiterating the pedo, perv comments.. he doesnt go ANY where near as hard with ANY one else… which is why i call him a biitch ass negro.. whats to act all hard with me but he just does his lil angry face with others… man up with them or shut up.  

oh and you didnt miss any backstory pg.. at all… 
i was the one who first started talkin to him when everyone else just called him a weirdo/perv when he first ventured from the sex section  

Edited by coconess - Mar 18 2014 at 11:45am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:33am
suga, no i didnt sell the hair.. 

i have someone interested in the russian straight i mentioned.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:49am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

cokes, I keep forgetting to ask but how's your fitness thing going? 

not good… 

i havent been consistent.. 
im scared of my leg hurting but that isnt an excuse anymore.. i need to go to physical therapy 
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 11:51am
He stopped talking to me too. But *kanye shrug* maybe because I called him a pedo too?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style