BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 863>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:13am
^^@princess--it's silly imo

...I dunno about everybody else but I really don't like drama irl much less on the interwebz with people I don't know  for the most part

...I just don't have the energy to care and carry that around with me

..I fucc with who I fucc with and ignore anything/anybody else who bothers me, it's really that simple

..if I really can't stand someone then why comment in their thread? *shrugs*

eta: and I hate theConfused too...either say it or don't--I don't care for passive aggressiveness

Edited by CherryBlossom - Mar 18 2014 at 8:14am
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:16am
^^^ Everything you said......Thumbs Up

I dont even let dna make me keep fooling with someone so a message board person, hell to the nawl

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:21am
Good Mornin
Grace...u went upstairs lately to see the OP that gort 14 kilos of rat nest from India?

Coco did u sell that hair yet?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:23am
Girllll I saw that hair that vendor dug out the trash in the skreets of India , you see I aint say nuffin

I also saw that burgandy hair, and did you see me post??? Nope 

I predict a bunch of tangly, deep curly spring pics coming soon in 20-68" Cry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:27am
That red hair...I stayed far away from that thread. There are no words for that.
Back to that lady trying to sell hair from India. She going about it the wrong way. I pointed  a few very important things. But I know she missed it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 8:30am
First off, she ordered the lengths too short. I know everyone don;t wear 26" hair but you do lose a inch or so when wefting so if the hair already 10 inches or so she only gone be selling hair for bob lengths. 

I honestly cant see her making a huge profit since she still has to get the hair wefted unless she charge some crazy amount and then people would be like I might as well order Wags or bliss or insert any Indian company that you slightly know about.

I dont feel its my duty to tell some grown woman how to start HER hair company when she will be enjoying the profit, so do  your homework. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:21am
u right Grace. Not only that she will loose ounces while wefting. So is she going to sell 2.5oz bundlesPinch...that's not going to work in her benefit. She stated that se looked at somebody else prices and they start at 155. Now she also have to remember some vendors are established so they can get away with that price. She cant...not for no 8 inch 2.5 ounce bundle. That's what I was trying to indirectly point out to her. But she missed out on what I was saying
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:49am
I don't understand why folks beef with cokes ..

But I agree with princess

Mixer can be a strange one indeed ..
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I don't understand why folks beef with cokes ..

But I agree with princess

Mixer can be a strange one indeed ..

hmmm I can see why but this one is a bit odd.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:19am
Maybe I just need to pay attention more often ..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 139140141142143 863>
  Share Topic