BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 732>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:13pm
Eucalyptus Spearmint Aromotherapy has good reviews
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 2:15pm
coco I still think I want big Diana Ross hair but it has to be super soft
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:06pm
I'd love to see that.Geek
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:34pm
thanks for letting me know LB.. i may do one exchange.. but def not doing 2. so whatever i end up with after that 1 time.. im sticking with it. 
i want some aromatherapy but idk if id actually like the smell of spearmint.. it would remind me of gum probably.. idk ill smell it again when i go. should have went today… 

Do it PG and let me see pics.. 
this kinky curly closure i received has me wanting to try it… 

Edited by coconess - Mar 16 2014 at 3:35pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:39pm
starvation and laziness just made me order a large pizza… no cheese of course. 

it was either that or chinese.. i chose the healthier one.. although chinese sounds delish and it would have been like $10 cheaper.  

i could have found something here but i think there are ppl down there and i dont fck around.. i dont wanna be seen. i told them to call when they get outside  
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:12pm
LB im reading reviews now too… 
i cant believe the pineapple one has good reviews for scent throw… 
maybe its just my sense of smell though. 

i hate how when you dont eat for a long time.. the hunger goes away.. 
my food should be here soon and ill probably just take 2 bites.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:45pm
that jerk rang the doorbell… 

i dont think ppl are here anyways.. i bought this huge thing for nothin. im full already.. 

i ordered half with garlic sauce and half with tomato.. the guy said the garlic sauce doesnt have cheese but i dont believe him.. 
ill probably go share.. especially the garlicky side 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:09pm
Coke.. I got 3 more :/

Eucalyptus mint.. I'm not in love with the scent, but the workers told me it's strong, and it's a clean smell so I'll use it to keep the house fresh. They were out of the aromatherapy spearamint one

Market peach- literally stood there 30 mins deciding between that and island margarita. The worker told me both are strong.

And Tiki beach..we'll see

ALSO the worker told me she was gonna buy the red guava one and I told her it wasn't strong..she said "you better return it..u brought it with you right??". I didn't. Then when I was leaving she reminded me again "make sure you return that red one"

Edited by Lite Brite - Mar 16 2014 at 5:09pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:14pm
no new ones…? 

youre not really feeling them huh… what did they say about the lanai coconut (wasnt in love with it.. but im curious) and island waters? 

i feel like the sale is really gonna end today and i should get up and go… they are such liars.. talmbout weekend only.. its been 7 days. i bet its slim pickins.. 

i think im gonna get lilac blossom.. and 3 others if i go. 

smh.. i really bought this big ass pizza for nothing.. if i was gonna go out pizza would not have been it. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 16 2014 at 5:15pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:19pm
see it why??? I have worn it before, either you beat or you aint point , blank and the period.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 732>
  Share Topic