Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 1157>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:20pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:22pm
I would date others....
But serious dating.. To married status.. I just don't see me with someone not black... They're not my preference...

But honestly I feel in my heart that I'll end up with one of them.. (Non blacks)
Just cus my friends always told me that a black guy wouldn't be able to deal with me and I'll end up with a white... :-(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:23pm
from what I know I think you would mesh better with of non color

I mean the black on black could work but you would do a bunch of tongue holding, side eyes, and eye rolls
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:25pm
I know for me talking to husband a who was black and husband b who was white is soooo different . I felt I could just be myself with #2.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:26pm
I tried dating a white guy but I'm a little too anti-White for that union. One of the guys that I currently talk to is Hispanic. I feeling we vibe well because my step-family is Puerto Rican. We can listen to Elvis Crespo and Aventura at the same damn time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:35pm
Im not anti black guy, he was just too urban for my tastes. I mean I could not relate to his struggle and he could not get with mine. Honestly we both didnt really try 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

from what I know I think you would mesh better with of non color

I mean the black on black could work but you would do a bunch of tongue holding, side eyes, and eye rolls

It could work if he's really strong/aggressive and if I really really like him....

If not... Nah....
I'll run over him or there will be a fight for dominance :-(
Sucks... I need to calm down

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:45pm
Im trying to figure out a way to try and explain it with it sounding racisttttt,,,,

hmmmm, I dont like relationships where there is a power struggle, everyone has a place
If I am constantly put in a position to make the "manly" decisions, then over time I will feel and act like the boss
Once that happens respect is lost and the dynamics will never be the same
No one wants to phuck a man you dont respect, that mess just wont work

I also dont wanna do or say stuff to MAKE YOU feel like the man you aint acting like
If I wanted a lesbian relationship I would just date a girl

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:49pm
I've been told I have a strong personality.... And I'll be dominant if a guy isn't very dominant...

I couldn't relate to his struggle either but I could respect the hustle...

I need a guy who is strong/aggressive or else I'll run all over him....

I'm a lil annoyed at how much I spent for dinner...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:49pm
I wasnt always second guessing husband #2 if that makes sense

Jr's dad was and is, well he is good at certain things and horrible at 99% of everything else. the cockiness in him makes him not care which is a turn off cause all your life should not be in " the hood"

Diff backgrounds, just very different. Im too logical for him and he dont make a lick of effin sense to me. we really have NOTHING to talk about 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114115116 1157>
  Share Topic