BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 1113>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:51am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

something like that LOL
Embarrassed
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

just heard,  "anytime you need a friend" by mariah on pandora. my goodness i had forgotten all about that song. gave me chills. now its on repeat. 
she sings the mess outta that song. i miss that mariah...not..whatever she does now.Cry
Nick Cannon.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 11:10am
i had a few weird dreams last night….

but 1 of them i was basically chillin with obama.. we went all around and had a cool day.. visited his daughters in class (in the beginning of the dream i was chillin with michelle and his oldest daughter before the bus picked her up for school.. they were stayin in a little undercover shack in this mexican community..) then we ended up around my ex (who is from dc..) but i didnt really speak to him.. his brother tried it though. 
but yea.. then me and obama smoked a blunt.. then he disappeared and i was just around a bunch of ppl and my ex.. but we werent speaking. 

then later i won the lotto.. and i think nene was there.. it was so crazy cus i kept thinkin it wasnt real and had to be a dream.. i checked it hella times.. it was 70 million but it was a scratcher (cant win that much on those..).. but i remember the exact placement of the 'you win' letters.. the powderball jackpot for tomorrow is 70 million… i dont even care for powerball cus its multi state.. but ill def play. 

some more stuff happened.. involving a kids fashion show and my ex was there too cus his daughter was in it.. 

i wonder what it all means.. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 14 2014 at 11:13am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:17pm
i just came from getting my pretzels (i got 3..Confused).. which also shares the space with haagen daaz.. so i got a few samples of ice cream. brownie a la mode and waffle cone… 
they were sooooo good. like orgasms im sure.. 
i havent had ice cream in a while.. whew. just lovely 

its hot outside.. its beginning to feel like summer Ouch
i want to go stay somewhere else for summer.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:24pm
for some reason i feel anxious and bored.. i dont usually feel like this.. 

its times like this i wish i wouldnt have dismissed/stop answering most ppl… 

i could hit up someone new.. but i dont feel like getting all ready for someone new.. 
i wish i wouldnt have acted like i didnt see.. then ignored the eritrean guys texts.. he would be a close convenient someone to kill some time with right now. everyone else is either new or far or i stopped talkin to them. 
i could go to SF and spend the night out there… thats a journey though 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:25pm
your dream was a trip coco. are you sure you weren't baked?LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:26pm
lol nope Sexy i wasnt.. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:28pm
I miss my buddy Trevor, he was fun when you had nothing to do 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:28pm
The hell at your avi, Grace...
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:29pm
Actually, I posted recently about this woman who won 500k on the lottery and she had dreamt months before that she had won 69 million in the lottery so maybe your dream was a sign?Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 1113>
  Share Topic