Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 842>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:05pm
ion have a problem with skinny people btw. people look at me and think i'm skinny because i have a smallish frame but i weigh way more than i look. i always win at the six flags game where they have to guess your weight and age. they be waaaaaaayyyy off. 
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:07pm
lol@ the crowd reaction as wendy williams reads off everything porsha DIDN'T get out of the divorce. kinda sad how shocked people are when the woman leaves the relationship the same way she came into it.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:08pm
del taco is nasty.. i think thats the main difference. Plus they have fries.. 

ive only had it once and that was hella years ago… but yea it was badly memorable 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:11pm
i'm at the point in my life where i think i can impart some wisdom. i will tell anybody to fcking to for it! whatever their dreams might be. plan accordingly and go get that sh*t!

Edited by noneyons - Mar 13 2014 at 11:12pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:13pm
ugh...tacos and friends? aight i def won't be going there. i did go to taco bell and tried out the xxl steak taco, not bad.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 11:37pm
i just went and looked at del tacos website.. 
some things look good.. maybe i chose the wrong thing. i had a basic taco.. 

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:00am
just heard,  "anytime you need a friend" by mariah on pandora. my goodness i had forgotten all about that song. gave me chills. now its on repeat. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:02am
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

ion have a problem with skinny people btw. people look at me and think i'm skinny because i have a smallish frame but i weigh way more than i look. i always win at the six flags game where they have to guess your weight and age. they be waaaaaaayyyy off. 
25 and 120?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:07am
something like that LOL
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:08am
there are so many random thought threads now that i post in the first one that shows up on my screen lol

Edited by noneyons - Mar 14 2014 at 12:08am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style