Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 1:34am
Ok.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:36am
i think i slept well and long…

im really gonna be productive today
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 11:57am
i want there to be an active healthy eating thread… 
where ppl share their meals and snacks and stuff.. organic and grassfed type talk would be cool too. and vegans/vegetarians too.. 

where has the user Organic been..? 

the thread would probably die though.. only a few on here seem to care about healthy eating 

i just gave a lil organic or grass fed or wild or some improved form of grocery sales pitch to ppl in my house..

i dont think it did much.. as usual MFers are concerned about the price Ermm MFers spend a sh*tload elsewhere though… and claiming they dont like the taste.. 
we'll see.. there will probably be more of an effort to buy more organic items now but not to the level i want. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 12 2014 at 12:00pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:11pm
enough people on here eat healthy enough I hope Confused

cause if they eating big macs then walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes I see some flaws in that plan 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:12pm
i even pulled the ol, 'think about the children' on em. and mentioned all the chemicals in their growing bodies… 

my kids will start off on juicing and healthier items early. they'll be those types that are ecstatic about the rare day they sneak and get mc donalds cus they for damn sure wont be apart of their life if i can help it. 

anyways… im not feeling very productive today… 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:13pm
lol.. hey grace. 

nah, these ppl do not eat healthy. 
i think healthy is kinda subjective though.. there are levels to that shiit. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i want there to be an active healthy eating thread… 
where ppl share their meals and snacks and stuff.. organic and grassfed type talk would be cool too. and vegans/vegetarians too.. 

where has the user Organic been..? 

the thread would probably die though.. only a few on here seem to care about healthy eating 

i just gave a lil organic or grass fed or wild or some improved form of grocery sales pitch to ppl in my house..

i dont think it did much.. as usual MFers are concerned about the price Ermm MFers spend a sh*tload elsewhere though… and claiming they dont like the taste.. 
we'll see.. there will probably be more of an effort to buy more organic items now but not to the level i want. 

Girl i'm looking for her too, I need help with Carnival in Jamaica questions- she wine up wineup and play mas' (masquerade) each season. Organic gyalllllll we NEED you!

coco i bet of you buy the good stuff, they'll slurp it all up, lick smacking and allDead

there will probably be more of an effort to buy more organic items now but not to the level i want. .........................baby steps, baby steps. It takes a while to convert the masses. Lead by example and they'll follow. You even pulled the "think about the childrennnnn card" lolol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 12:35pm
wha gwaan diane. 
a mi fi tell yu! 
No bodda bawl she soon cum bak
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 4:44pm
i just cant with this company! 

in return of them losing my ish.. they offered to give me 2 bundles of 22in body wave.. and a silk closure.. color 1b… 

just got the ish and the wefts are like a #6… more like 20in i think.. and the closure is like kinky curly, black, with a white scalp… 
we didnt discuss scalp color so ill look past that but ughhh.. so over this ish. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 5:12pm
Ouch dammmm Coco
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 99100101102103 789>