Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 1130>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:32pm
lol, I say that all the time Coco and sometimes it actually works Smile
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:34pm
Right I said that earlier then Princess and the Frog came on......Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:36pm
i say it everyday Cry
i thought maybe if i hollered it would help Ouch
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:55pm
sooo this black dude just harassed me and tried to bully the fck out of me on the train, it was so bizarre...i was minding my own business...when he couldn't get a big enough reaction out of me he resorted to saying the most baseless insults toward me.  I had soooo many things to say in my head, and I would've roasted the sh*t out of this bummy guy and his bummy friends but my logic was, saying any more than I already said might result in me being assaulted or robbed and who was going to save me?  We see the youtube videos all the time. So all this black guys around and no one has sh*t to say, it takes a white guy to step up and shut that nga all the way down.  The sad part is, this isn't the first time a white guy has come to my rescue in a situation with other black men around.  The white guys walked out alive both times.  I've had blAck guys step up in the past too but it was still against some black dude harassing me.  I'm officially done with the train after being practically sexually assaulted 2 weeks ago on there.  As soon as it gets hot, here comes the lunatics. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 2:56pm
usa (the channel network) just tried it…… 

they called ll cool j and ice T 'two legendary MCs' Confused to announce their marathons or whatev… 

i had to turn the channel on that note… its unfortunate cus there are 1999 svu episodes on now.. but i just couldnt stay on that channel and give them some ratings with them crazy lies 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

when he couldn't get a big enough reaction out of me he resorted to saying the most baseless insults toward me.  

thats how them biitch ass negros do… a man is not gonna continue on and on with a female… but the childish biitch ass ones who feel some type of way.. and are just desperate for a reaction.. they show they aint shiit and probably get no vag..  

thats crazy…
i dont think ive ever experienced things like that.. 
well.. at least not out in public from a stranger 

Edited by coconess - Mar 11 2014 at 3:48pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:20pm
What must it feel like to be you?

Rather (eta: mentally/emotionally) exhausting, I'd imagine.

Where do you find the energy?

Edited by nekamarie83 - Mar 11 2014 at 7:23pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:22pm
I aspire to get back into an exercise routine. Not even anything extreme; just maintenance.

I'm not ready. Don't feel like it.

This time change is certainly helping though.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:29pm
What, Daylight Saving HELPED you? I really got to learn from you.

I want to get back into exercising as well. I used to do home, weightless exercises 3 times a week, every week.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:36pm
nope, not exhausting in the least. takes no energy… 

im just a crazy girl though who brings this all upon myself then plays the victim though.. 
pay me no mind.. i imagine it… 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 1130>