BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 928>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:06pm
COCO! Believe me, I'm generally uncomfortable returning things too! Like, I could never (so far anyway) bring myself to return makeup. But these candles are different I promise... and it's not the same as like, returning a candle to Target. I promise at BBW it's 100% fine, they even encourage it. I understand your hesitation. I feel like you need to start following youtube channels, forums, or blogs dedicated to these candles and you'll see its no big deal. ESSPPPECIIALLLY for the ones that don't smell strong enough!! Call customer service and ask if youre in doubt. Theyll tell you

Island waters was nice I think.. I dont remember that well but I did smell multiple times. I also liked black sands and some of the new mason jar scents.

I have one of the stress relief pillow sprays. I like it but idk if it works
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:11pm

Nevermind then

Edited by jonesable - Mar 10 2014 at 9:18pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:12pm
thats so backwards beezy…. 
as i was typing i was thinking i could do makeup just fine.. thats different cus that takes experimenting and it might not work for your skins oilyness or whatev.. 
but a candle..? 'i just didnt like the throw of the scent' 'the scent just wasnt powerful enough to my specific nostrils' 
i just dont like it…. i dont wanna. i get that its allowed and stuff but... nah. 

idk.. ill think about it. 
i still might go get a few more tonight. i need to make up my mind though its already 7
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:17pm
jones.. shes talking about a burnt candle though…. 

i dont mind speaking up for myself and stuff but i just dont know about that. 

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:18pm
Lol why you stopped my flow like that Coke.

I knew it was minor but it got me thinking bout other stuff.

Yeah I would just have to deal with that candle.

LB ratchet for that
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:21pm
lol u shouldnt have poofed though. you rambled onto some good stuff 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:23pm
LOL what did I miss? Jones had something to say?

Ugh you guys dont understand!! It's so not as ratchet as it seems. They dont even ask the reason why! One of the employees was telling me how one of the scents gave her a headache and she said "my boss was like.. return it..". The employees have told me to return them as well!

If you do want to give them a reason, just say it had no scent throw. Thats a completely acceptable reason because they know that people LOVE BBW candles because of the potential throw, and they also know sometimes they fu*ck up! theyre known for having different wicks and some perform well.. others dont, etc
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:30pm
That's cute lb

Sounds like the magazine cover is too thick. Maybe you can just apply the modge podge to the back of it and then put like a big book on top of it and let it sit. Then add another layer of glue when that's dry

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:31pm
What are they gonna do with burnt candles though

They should sell them like half price

Id buy it

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Mar 10 2014 at 9:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:34pm
I'd def buy the burnt candles too , I've looked into lol.. I read they throw them away

HB, I cant put a book because with this kind of canvas, it wont lay flat.. its like a framed back with a hollow inside. Idk how to explain it lol. Also its not thats its too thick, because I had the same issue with a thin paper. I'll blame it on humidity

but here is what happened to me (yes, this is my pic lol)

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8384858687 928>