BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 763>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

<span style="line-height: 22px; font-size: medium;">princess is fast becoming one of my favourite postersApprove</span>

I love her stories
Sponsored Links

fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:42pm
damn that thread got closed. i was trying to see how many thanks i tallied up in there, tbh.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:42pm
Lite briiiite ?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:49pm
HB, just the broad I was looking for...

Do you have any experience with stretched canvas? I'm wondering if it just doesnt get along with mod podge Cry

I'ma show you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

omg really..? 

i feel like i made the wrong decisions now… 

LOL we all have these thoughts, coco. Dont do it. I stood there and sniffed the pineapple palm grass and the pineapple mango for a few minutes one after another to decide which to get... and didnt get either. I liked both though, but I was afraid the scent on the pineapple grass would be too light

DONT return them til you light them so you can know whether or not its the right decision and you can tell me!!

Ive still never bought the Island Margarita, but everyone loves it so I was tempted.

I lit both my new candles a few mins ago,  I have the mango dragon fruit here in my room and can smell already
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:56pm
Broad

I'm not sure what you're trying to do show me!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:57pm
I need another hazelnut candle. That's my fav scent
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:58pm
lol i did that (stood there smelling back and forth) for a good 20 minutes on and off.. with all of them. and i asked 2 workers opinions.. 
they all started to smell the same.. but yea i was thinkng that the pinapple was a bit light too. 

im not about that use then exchange life LB… especially with candles. i cant do it. 

but i noticed that theyre still 2 for 22 on the website.. i might call the store and see if its the same in there and go get 3 more.. 
thats even more tempting cus i have a coupon for buy one get one pretzel free from auntie annies which is right across from it.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:00pm
i dont remember the smell of the stress relief candle.. but i kinda wanna try it cus i think it would have a type placebo on me and make me think its helping with stress… 

the london calling kinda does that for me i think.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:02pm
LOL HB, it was just a substitute for b***h. It means I love you. My mom taught me that

But ok I'm trying to decoupage/mod podge a magazine cover onto a stretched canvas.. so on a stretched canvas .. I cant press down very hard... I cant explain lol.. but anyway I hate mod podge.

trying to do something like this
http://www.blissfullyeverafter.net/2011/12/23/how-to-diy-photos-on-canvas/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures