Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 1143>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:52pm
Thank you, I do make sense sometimes Cry
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But I don't know if Alabama is that safe for blacks. I studied last year with a black girl from Birmingham who said she was raped by a white man and the police did nothing... She said he lived only 10 minutes from her house, and that's why she moved to LA. But she couldn't find a job here and after 7 months she moved back.
I hope she is ok now.

I live in Alabama! *waves hand*

It's safe for blacks here..lol. I would be scared to live in LA I heard its a lot of gang stuff going on.

The cost of living here is very cheap. I've never heard of anything like that. Well I mean, nothing that different from anywhere else. 

When white people dont want to be near us, they just move further into the woods. 

Birmingham is pretty much not a good place to live though. Lots of crime. 

Hoover, Mountain Brook, Vestavia EXCELLENT (well not so much Hoover now because it's near Bessemer..but it's very "city" like a lot of people like living there). Shelby county (where I live) is extremely peaceful. We are all really nice to each other. Very little if any racial tensions here that I have experienced. 

Montgomery is pretty black too. 

Alabama has a tarnished reputation that it will never shake, but for the most part I have ABSOLUTELY (and other people that I know have said this too) experienced more racism visiting up north than the south HANDS DOWN. 

Edited by OhMyCurlz - Mar 10 2014 at 4:02pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:38pm
someone made me kinda mad the other night and at some point they told me to pray.. then i was like, 'look how much praying has done for you' (theyre very sick and lost a loved one a while ago..) 

it was mean and i felt bad.. that kinda reminded me of sandra but not as bad. 

when i get mad it beez like that. it doesnt happen that often.. but yea when i get mad and/or just dont care about your existence anymore.. im a diff person. i still cared about her existence though.. which is why i wasnt too mean and felt bad.. 
ill tell her that i was wrong.. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:46pm
That's nice of you coco (when you tell her)

I got the guava lava and mango dragonfruit. Very hard decisions
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 6:49pm
omg really..? 

i feel like i made the wrong decisions now… 

i was so close to guava lava.. 
i think im gonna go exchange.. 

i wish i would have gotten 3 more cus after you buy 2 you can get an additional for 11 (like… you dont have to buy 2.. just 11 each) and i coulda used one of my 10 of 30s… 

how did you feel about the island waters one..? 

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 7:22pm
It is what it is.....only gonna be so many skanks ho sluts and bytches before I snap....when Im being a messy bish I expect it......but when Im being cool and I get treated like that it pisses me off....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by OhMyCurlz OhMyCurlz wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

But I don't know if Alabama is that safe for blacks. I studied last year with a black girl from Birmingham who said she was raped by a white man and the police did nothing... She said he lived only 10 minutes from her house, and that's why she moved to LA. But she couldn't find a job here and after 7 months she moved back.
I hope she is ok now.

I live in Alabama! *waves hand*

It's safe for blacks here..lol. I would be scared to live in LA I heard its a lot of gang stuff going on.

The cost of living here is very cheap. I've never heard of anything like that. Well I mean, nothing that different from anywhere else. 

When white people dont want to be near us, they just move further into the woods. 

Birmingham is pretty much not a good place to live though. Lots of crime. 

Hoover, Mountain Brook, Vestavia EXCELLENT (well not so much Hoover now because it's near Bessemer..but it's very "city" like a lot of people like living there). Shelby county (where I live) is extremely peaceful. We are all really nice to each other. Very little if any racial tensions here that I have experienced. 

Montgomery is pretty black too. 

Alabama has a tarnished reputation that it will never shake, but for the most part I have ABSOLUTELY (and other people that I know have said this too) experienced more racism visiting up north than the south HANDS DOWN. 

thanks! I was considering applying for Tuskegee once I am closer to do so, so I was checking out rent and stuff. Good to know that is safe there.
LA is safeLOL but yeah, there's gangs around here. Just stay clear from South Central and a few other hoods and you'll be fine
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:33pm
So someone went through that thread and contacted the police,they locked it down but no one went to jail.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:36pm

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

<span style="line-height: 22px; font-size: medium;">princess is fast becoming one of my favourite postersApprove</span>

I love her stories
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 1143>