Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 1023>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by trudawg trudawg wrote:

I was watching The Game the other day when I noticed Brandy looking pretty stunning in her Cocktail dress headed to the awards ceremony. Then I noticed those tats on back looking like 4 day old bruises. Gawd, for the life of me I'll never understand why women choose to get tattooed in exposed areas knowing they will darken and begin to look like sh*t over the years.Dead

Yeah I never understood it.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 1:07pm
that thread went to past hell and it aint coming back.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:11pm
I checked out rental places around Tuskegee University.... a 4 bedroom house in Montgomery rents for only $1050 (and the house was nice too!). Then I checked out rentals near UCLA.... $2800+ for a two bedroom townhouse......
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:14pm
But I don't know if Alabama is that safe for blacks. I studied last year with a black girl from Birmingham who said she was raped by a white man and the police did nothing... She said he lived only 10 minutes from her house, and that's why she moved to LA. But she couldn't find a job here and after 7 months she moved back.
I hope she is ok now.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:14pm
that girl in your avi is one of them big sexys.. 
huge but hot.. 

Dead@alabama 

Edited by coconess - Mar 10 2014 at 3:15pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

And Mixer, I REFFUUUUSEEE to believe youre upset about coco saying someone types light skinned. or dark.. or whatever was said...idk.

Cant be.
Well ok.Confused
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

that girl in your avi is one of them big sexys.. 
huge but hot.. 

Dead@alabama 

@ coco, I love you
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

that thread went to past hell and it aint coming back.

Indeed, PG,

miss you
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:50pm
Awwww MK, no need to miss me. Im still here and still crazy as hell Heart

You know she gone try and say I'm bi polar the other day, I side eyed the phuck out of her. Girl and what medical school did you go to? Cause that degree I saw said Phoenix University and it was something related to business.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:52pm
Why if you do or say something that a person views as wrong do people go to the " Im gone pray for you mode"?

They dont thank anyone when you sat something nice... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8081828384 1023>
  Share Topic