Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:45pm
You act like that a lot.

My day was good, James.Smile
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:48pm
lol epitome.. i was just telling LB that i dont feel right about exchanging/returning used things… 

even if its allowed.. i dont feel right about it. (thinking about exchanging a used candle) 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

how was your day JA? 

im hate you just had to see me acting like a fool. i need to get better with ignoring… 
i was just a bit flabbergasted by that. 

its okay. we all have our moments.

my day was pretty boring, tbh.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:50pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol epitome.. i was just telling LB that i dont feel right about exchanging/returning used things… 

even if its allowed.. i dont feel right about it. (thinking about exchanging a used candle) 

I've NEVER done it.  I called NYC before I did it today. I was like what do I say? what if they ask me a lot of questions? what if they say no?! I was so nervousCry  But I took care of that damn thing and there was a warranty. I was mad about it.

I return stuff all the time, but never anything I've used more than once.  Like if I use it once and it sucks or doesn't do what it says it would, then yeah I'll return it. Or often I buy things, keep them for awhile, realize I'm never going to wear it/use it, and then return.

I also hate when I'm asked "why are you returning it?" Mind yo business HO! Your daddy don't own the store.

That's why I mess with Nordies and now BB&B. No hassle.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:52pm
lol at returning a used pregnancy test.  glad to hear she's doing well.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:58pm

YES.. i just dont feel right about it. i dont be nervous.. but i just dont feel right if ive used it and im just bringing it back cus i didnt like it.. 

i wont do it. 

lol i dont like all them questions either. leave me alone 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:01pm
my friends are getting sworn into the NY bar tomorrow. yaaay!

why did one of them text us in group text like "oh did you know you can charter a plane or helicopter on uber? It's only 3k." I was like only? well I ain't paying that but send a negro a text when you get that 'copter ride my hitta. I'll be ready.

trying to do more sorority stuff this year and force myself out. I was so friendly the other day I surprised myself. found out this girl I go to bootcamp w/is a soror and she said all of her ls's and pros are in the midwest bc that's where she crossed so I told her I'd send her an email to a grad chapter social event one of my pros apparently plans. old E would not have done that.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:08pm
my website is complete. ermahgerd. i'm scaredCry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:09pm
Congrats!Party
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

my website is complete. ermahgerd. i'm scaredCry

Congrats!
what's it about? A personal blog? Business?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7576777879 3278>
  Share Topic