Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1031>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Says she won't go back and forth...spends some time making a paragraph. Oh, coco.SleepyJust continue to enjoy your weekend and at least try to see how wrong your lightskin comments were later.

you went about it the wrong way.. 
had you tried to talk to me about it.. i would have explained… but you decided to come out of left field with that 'the reason she made this thread' and ish… lol 

so yea, now im just about to annoy you with it like you tried to annoy me with them attempted low blows.. too bad i give no fcks about taking pills… 
but you give hella fcks about these comments so enjoy.. 

Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:24pm
Ok mixer

you got your anger out. Time to move along now..
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

BB, I'm sure you need extra sleep to fuel your crazyness. Take a nap or two.Sleepy

I took a 3 hour nap already so...!!

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:30pm
Complains about jabs...jabs first and then complains how it wasn't nice enough. Oh coco, that makes no sense.LOLEnjoy your day.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:32pm
I'm not surprised that you did, BB. That madness must be tiring.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

@mixer My family makes remarks like that all the time at family reunions so I'm used to it LOL
Is that good or bad.ConfusedLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:41pm
bringing up the reason i made this thread... when your issues were supposedly the pic comment.. then it was the skin color comments.. lol that makes sense..? and for a grown ass man..? 

k. Keep ignoring all the other jabs you get on the daily… you wanna spar with me over nothin but others can throw all types of uppercuts and you dont say much to them… that says alot.  

but yea i hope you can enjoy your day too now that youve gotten all that anger out. 
that was the craziest thing ive seen in a long time… forreal. 
until next time… ciao. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 09 2014 at 9:43pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:43pm
Not more paragraphs, coco.UnhappyI blame that on DLS.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:47pm
i promise im back to ignoring you… youre dead to me.. but i just cant have YOU thinkin you can shut me up. 
that was the 2nd craziest thing ive seen in a long time.. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:48pm
 some fonts do make you feel a certain type of way about people, good or bad. I still have my theories on how some people look based on their font and a few times I was correct Confused

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7172737475 1031>
  Share Topic