BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 931>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:52pm
Coco you should have done the master cleanse. It's the only cleanse you actually feel good on.
Sponsored Links

BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:53pm
i did 3 miles today, and now im tired which means i overworked my body. fml
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 1:57pm
Howd the cleanse go, Bai??
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:13pm
honestly bailey i think my cleanse was way more beneficial.. and more calories/nutrients.. i cant get with the idea of only lemonade and cayenne for days.. 
mines was all vegetables aside from like 1 apple and 2 pears. 

but i did include a warm water, lemon, cayenne in the morning. 
and i put cayenne into the juices today…  

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:17pm
Coco, we could totally be friends despite your thinness.

LOL I do have thin friends dont get me wrong, but I like the ones who are still unhappy with their body so we can discuss these matters LOL. BUT, youre not "unhappy" with your weight (well kind of)... which is GREAT but you're into learning about health stuff, vitamins, skin care, cleanses etc...

so that's the best part. The majority of the people I talk about self-improvement with aren't really interested in learning anything.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:19pm
But I feel like if we hung out, we'd probably get TOO wrapped up into some sh*t and end up with major outbreaks, hair loss, and anemia all in the name of whiter teeth or parasite cleansing LOL

Edited by Lite Brite - Mar 08 2014 at 2:19pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:36pm
i agree LB. youre the coolest gemini ever. 

but yea im not happy with my body.. i need bigger more toned thighs, bigger boobs, bigger butt, etc.. but like you said its not just about that its about the health shiit too. 

and yaaas… i was just thinking about parasites cus i eat rareish meat.. and i was watching that vid about a guy getting hella worms and things removed from his stomach cus of that.. im scared now. 
i posted a vid of it in the weird thread.. 

your teeth are whiter than white already.. im currently trying to get consistent with swirling oil around my mouth for 20 minutes a day for white teeth Ermm

Edited by coconess - Mar 08 2014 at 2:41pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:41pm
these motherfcukers are RIGHT outside my window bbqing… 

i texted someone in my house like… why? is it a holiday..? someones bday? TF for? 
"just cause" 

Ouch 
im about to close my window.. i dont have time for that bullshiit. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:49pm
LOL.. and although I'll do the most unhealthy sh*t to lose weight, I know all of the risks

Ugh, like this week I was eating a lot of "tuna-to-go" packages, because theyre convenient for the nature of my job, but I researched more on mercury poisoning and was surprised to find out how low the recommended amount of tuna per week is... but luckily I found some alternatives. I'm still going to do some tuna, but I'm not trying to fck with my CNS too much

Have you done a liver or specific organ cleanse? On this forum I used to go on I saw the results of some strong parasite cleanses Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2014 at 2:50pm
Lol be nice, Coco.. theyre just having a good time.

Save a plate and eat it tomorrow

Dead @ rare meat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair