Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 1133>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:34pm
Coco it depends on which animal your region/country domesticates/rears primarily. For goat's milk reigns supreme in other parts of the world.

That thread made me think. I use the male bathroom at my schools more than the female. No fcvks given. Generally the girls bathroom is wet, smells like death, muddy floor, no tissue, no soap and sometimes i forget my pouch. The boys' bathroom now pristine cause they real nasty. Diane's theory: boys just dont wash their hands (thats why there is always soap) since they dont wash their hands, they dont flash the water off on the basin and floor to dry them (girls have to flash because to the prevalence of barely functioning weak ass/absent/not working hand dryers, no hand towel, lazy to get tissue from the stall)

They always have tissue cause they don't wipe plus trifling chicks reel off the tissue and put in their purses/carry home
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

k dior. 
ill make sure she hasnt eaten/drank anything crazy before she pumps.. whenever i find someone..  

lol i just had a funny image of me sucking it out of a tit  
like if i had a preggo gf.. 

^^ now that deserves a face or two.. but whatevs.. thats a funny image. (disclaimer, i wouldn't really do that..)  

gurl u sillyLOLLOLLOL
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by reesegurl11 reesegurl11 wrote:

k dior. 
ill make sure she hasnt eaten/drank anything crazy before she pumps.. whenever i find someone..  

lol i just had a funny image of me sucking it out of a tit  
like if i had a preggo gf.. 

^^ now that deserves a face or two.. but whatevs.. thats a funny image. (disclaimer, i wouldn't really do that..)  

I have tasted mine and it's just really sweet and warm, I squirted myself in the face on accident when trying to squirt some out because yes it goes everywhere when you squirt it FYI lol.

LOLLOLLOL i know what u mean...mine got so full, couldn;t get to a pump in time and  squirt city...so mad all that great breast milk going to waste...dayum great old days when i had ACTUAL BOOBS..BIG OLE BOOBS..i drank a lot of wine to calm my daughter down..that is what the nurse advised me to do...drank from the bottle , hell with the glass..that brat was crying constantly..
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:57pm
omg idk how i missed that… that is so cool.. 

when i get preggo I'm gonna hold my nips like guns and squirt people 

diane, I've never tried goats milk.. i will get some next time i go to the store if they have a really small one.. i know i won't like it. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 04 2014 at 9:03pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:08pm
Milk is gross Cry and cheese is suspectCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:11pm
i dont like milk or cheese either pg Shocked
i rarely see ppl who feel me about those two… 
usually i just get strong side eyes plus a frown.. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:20pm
White people are really trying me this week LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:23pm
Cool avi, BB.Cool
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:29pm
Thanks mixer Smile
reesegurl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesegurl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:30pm

when i get preggo I'm gonna hold my nips like guns and squirt people 

I have actually done this
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair