BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 908>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

F*CK all the white people in whole foods. F*cking snobby ass people.

I was getting pissed when some old white bitch was looking my mom and my nephew up and down in line. Every time my nephew would talk, she would turn her casper ass around to look down at him. What the are you looking at? And YEAH I'm staring right back at you, bitch, Try me.

Ugh. I hate Whole Foods. Even the people working there think they are better. ummm excuse me, you are the idiot working on this sh*tty job for minimum wage, not me, don't give me attitude because I can shop here. and you have to call me ma'am, like you do with the white ladies, b!tch.

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:13pm
lol
i love whole foods
i dont think ive ever noticed any BS

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:15pm
So u had nothing to say on baggy under the wig day 1, but day 3 now it's weird? If u just want me to take the wig off, that's all u had to say. Damn.

My hair feels like butter.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:20pm
Watching old people age is sad. I've been living here 6 years and now the old man below me has to walk with a walker and seems to be in pain.He used to walk effortlessly and be outside fixing up his car. He has on one slipper (I'm assuming on a bad foot) and a dress shoe on the other. You can't tell him he ain't the coolest cat on the block though. Still going strong with his ponytail and all

Him and his wife are the cutest. He's bright, she's dark and fluffy and he always walks her out to the car when she goes to work
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

mommykat, i'm going to be playing my first softball game this weekend. wish me luck.
Good luck, brother.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:23pm
I hate the ppl in whole foods too. They're moving in a rudely annoying/annoyed fast pace and have no courtesy to say excuse me. It's like they feel like they own the store and you don't belong. It pisses me of because I love the store, but the experience sucks
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 3:32pm
me too lb.. 
its sad to see how much my gram has changed in so little time 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:34pm
its funny how i think i want a relationship.. but i havent given out my number in a while… 
i always keep it movin or say i have a boyfriend
it'll never happen if i dont let it. 
maybe deep down i dont want it.. 

i think i wanna be friends with someone first.. maybe that will happen when i start this in-person class in a few weeks. 

i need to just let my hair down and be free and date around though.. but ppl bother me. i dont like most of them.. 
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

F*CK all the white people in whole foods. F*cking snobby ass people.

I was getting pissed when some old white bitch was looking my mom and my nephew up and down in line. Every time my nephew would talk, she would turn her casper ass around to look down at him. What the are you looking at? And YEAH I'm staring right back at you, bitch, Try me.

I love it when folks are protective of their Mom. I almost had to slap a B in a local boutique in my mom's small town because she wasn't helping my mom fast enough, and politely enough for me.

I had dropped mom at door and went to park car. When I came in the store I noticed some things and walked right up to the woman and told her 'this is my mom. I'm going next door (hair store lol). While I'm gone, help her with whatever she needs. Treat her like she was your own mother.' She got right quick.  When I came back, my mom was sitting down having a cup of tea.

had my momma walking around finding her own sizes and clerk just standing there doing nothing. hmmpf! Not my momma.LOL

eta: and I'm not even a slapper, but I will do crazy things over slighting momma.LOL

Clap Yes! My mom is an older woman too.  I would fight a chick over her if I had too LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 4:56pm
I will never go to whole foods again. The people there are rude and they stand too close for my comfort lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2324252627 908>