Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 282>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 25 Votes, Average 2.76  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:04am
u can only use one at a time.. 

i got london calling and the mason snap peas.. 
it came to 31 not bad.. 
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:15am
Nothing like a good cheap syfy movie.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:39am
Ok make sure you start saving your receipts. If you get the survey coupon you can use it during the next sale and end up with 3 of the large candles for about that price. 25

Edited by Lite Brite - Feb 28 2014 at 12:41am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:44am
k. 

id like to think theres a chance that ill find my other survey receipt but i doubt it… 

Edited by coconess - Feb 28 2014 at 12:46am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 12:56am
idk if i have tmj… or if its still the strep problems.. but my jaw feels funny and its still not easy to open…. i can do it now but it doesnt feel good at all...
I'm over it. 

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:07am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

The first fight I ever saw on BHM was BHM against that girl called star-something who someone made fun of her because her tampon got "lost" inside her when she had sex with her boyfriend and then someone else or the same girl said that star's boyfriend had a small d!ck.

I thought it was brutal.

Now that is a random thought.

but that is/was the name of the thread.
I take titles seriously here... sometimes I would come to a thread, read the first ten posts, reply and then when I took a look.... people were talking about some other sh!t.

I was like "how do those girls find a way to steer clear from the topic?"
Now I am already used to it.

Anyways, to the one who said she is still here, what is her username now?Big smile
And if you're reading it, star-whatever, why did you come back?Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:08am
can't find the castor oil… smh its always just right here… 

just moisturized my face and hair with glycerin, water, and grape seed oil… a new mix for me. 
i feel like l need to seal with castor (both face and hair.. i notice a difference when i dont put castor on top) 

if i wasnt drinking and lazy.. id use the sulfur, cooch cream, and megaton on my scalp.. but i simply dont feel like it tonight. 
i need to get serious though.. i wasnt thinking about the real repercussions of cutting my hair.. i hate that it'll take 2 years to get it back.. i gotta take care of it though to even get there… Ouch
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:12am
My dinner consists of white chocolate M & M's and Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters (milk chocolate).
I'm starting to feel tired, dizzy and most likely I will pass out soon due to low blood sugarOuch jk

I don't have class tomorrow and I will spend my weekend doing homeworkCry so I thought in treating myself to sweets.

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:14am
I feel like cutting my hair and getting back to my independent way with my hair far from touching my shoulders, but I kinda want to try to reach waist length so I can look super gorgeous - at least I think I will..

Plus, I never had my hair that long in my life. It is taking too longAngry
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 28 2014 at 1:18am

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The first fight I ever saw on BHM was BHM against that girl called star-something who someone made fun of her because her tampon got "lost" inside her when she had sex with her boyfriend and then someone else or the same girl said that star's boyfriend had a small d!ck.

I thought it was brutal.

Now that is a random thought.

but that is/was the name of the thread.
I take titles seriously here... sometimes I would come to a thread, read the first ten posts, reply and then when I took a look.... people were talking about some other sh!t.

I was like "how do those girls find a way to steer clear from the topic?"
Now I am already used to it.

Anyways, to the one who said she is still here, what is her username now?Big smile
And if you're reading it, star-whatever, why did you come back?Cry

Eh man...f*ck you...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists