BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 902>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:25pm
I just left from the gym for the 2nd time, since I didnt tell her I went without her earlier

Cry
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

on his new album mastermind

wait
what
he has a new album
I had no clue.

I saw that he was supposed to be on Fallon other night, Hub came in and told me because he knows I love RR. But I forgot to record it. I bet he did a new song on there.

damn and he did Devils a Lie too! Missed it
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 2:53pm
I love my tarot readers... they are real and they see all the sh!t happening in my life without much or any info. I love that I can learn if I am on the right path and change my future if I am not.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:35pm
I've really been wanting to go to a tarot reader/psychic.. i had picked one out in SF but she wasnt opened the day i went.. i think that means I'm not meant to go see her.. 

i may just pick one that does it over the phone/skype 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:35pm
My mom knows how but she would never read mine, she says she dont wanna know. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 3:55pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

My mom knows how but she would never read mine, she says she dont wanna know. 

My mom does numerology and she gets everything right, but she has been lazy and won't do mine.
A long time ago she did it for me and my ex and she saw that we wouldn't be together but she only told me later. I was pissed that she didn't tell me right away, I would have broken up with himAngry
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I've really been wanting to go to a tarot reader/psychic.. i had picked one out in SF but she wasnt opened the day i went.. i think that means I'm not meant to go see her.. 

i may just pick one that does it over the phone/skype 

look for reviews for the person, don't just go to any random one. there is one here in LA who has 200+ reviews on yelp and everyone has positive things to say, and those people are real reviewers, but the woman charges 200+ GTFOH, I am not paying for this sh!t.

so i found this woman on fiverr a while ago, and she saw people that i hadn't mentioned, so i knew she was the real deal, but now she does on her website and is a bit more expensive (on fiverr it was only 5 bucks, now it is 20+). she does skype and by email.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:40pm
yea i read lots of reviews on yelp.. i wouldn't wanna go to some random person unless it was cheap. 

most of the ones with great reviews were like 125+ 

i was gonna go but i might keep looking… it would be better if i found one like half of that price. 

i feel like i need to see one soon 

HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

so i think I'm gonna go with the silk top..

i hope I'm making a good decision 

but now idk if i wanna go with yaki or something else.. 
i won't let myself take 2 weeks to make that decision though. ill try to make it today. 

Go yaki...yaki just looks so damn sexy to me. I'm over these damn virgin so called Brazilian textures. How long will it be?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 902>