Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 766>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:36pm
nope, not exhausting in the least. takes no energy… 

im just a crazy girl though who brings this all upon myself then plays the victim though.. 
pay me no mind.. i imagine it… 

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

What, Daylight Saving HELPED you? I really got to learn from you.

I want to get back into exercising as well. I used to do home, weightless exercises 3 times a week, every week.
Yes!! I don't feel so seasonally effected and I now see sunlight when I leave work.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:43pm
Well that's good, sis. I actually do feel pretty well adjusted to DST this time around. Up here it feels like the time is right especially since not too long ago it was getting dark around 4 or 5 which is weird as hell.Wacko
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:45pm
BHM is acting up for me right now.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:46pm
BHM is always like that.Are you on f2?
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

when he couldn't get a big enough reaction out of me he resorted to saying the most baseless insults toward me.  

thats how them biitch ass negros do… a man is not gonna continue on and on with a female… but the childish biitch ass ones who feel some type of way.. and are just desperate for a reaction.. they show they aint shiit and probably get no vag..  

thats crazy…
i dont think ive ever experienced things like that.. 
well.. at least not out in public from a stranger 

It was so crazy...never had someone just keep going on and on like that...it wasn't even anything out of my name.  Like midway through he claimed he knew me and the last time he saw me I had a purple weave and a bald spot...I was like ConfusedConfusedLOL it was so awkward bc no one was laughing except his friend.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

nope, not exhausting in the least. takes no energy… 

im just a crazy girl though who brings this all upon myself then plays the victim though.. 
pay me no mind.. i imagine it… 
Ok. Because I take it that you're referencing to the post I made.

I was actually referring to the coworker that I've been having to put up with for the past few weeks. While my other coworker and I took on quite a monumental task she decided to pick and choose what non related work she wanted to do. Today was our monthly departmental meeting in which she decided to (again) seek attention for the work she chose to do then leave before we had to review files.

So yes coco, you are imagining that this particular instance has anything to do with you.

Now, as is my custom, I will be ending this here.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:50pm

BHM is always like that.Are you on f2?

No I keep getting 404 errors...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:52pm

Well that's good, sis. I actually do feel pretty well adjusted to DST this time around. Up here it feels like the time is right especially since not too long ago it was getting dark around 4 or 5 which is weird as hell.Wacko
Agree. It had the potential to go south, but good it worked out for both of us.

And exactly. This winter is lasting longer than I'm used to. It's nice to feel that I might be able to do things when I leave the office.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:52pm
okay, this time.. that wasnt directed at me. 
i was wrong… it happens.. ive never had issues with admitting when im wrong. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9192939495 766>
  Share Topic