Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 880881882883884 2293>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

MyFashionHair.com

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 30 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 6:16pm
Im not sure how people find sewing relaxing cause it stresses me out 

But I kinda like the pressure.

Ive been working on this shirt for my brothers birthday gift for like an hour. That style with a plain center and the sleeves are a different print

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:09pm
i was like that LB.. i wouldnt take a pic under any circumstances.. not for yearbook.. not for jesus.. not for anyone for yearsss. 

but then my cousin (who loves to take pics and scrapbook) was telling me that i wont be remembered.. 

and i was really thinking about how i had like no pics of me on various trips.. or how i talk about looking like this.. or my body being like that… and no documentation… Disapprove

im doing much better with pics now.. but if its like.. 'hey everyone.. get together for a pic' i will try to be the one to take the pic.. cus those pics always come out awful and i cant snatch the camera from them and delete it if they wont listen to me. 

oh.. but my best friends knew that if they wouldnt delete when i wanted.. id never be in another pic again 

Edited by coconess - Sep 14 2014 at 7:24pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Have y'all ever been afraid you won't really love your kids?

lol…
no.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:22pm
Lol I'm always offering to take the pic too

But about the kids..just think about it. Think about how annoying some kids are. Some seem unlovable. Next time you see one, just try to think...would I love him just cause he came from me? Or even if you love him, would you like him?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:31pm
ive thought about things similar to that.. 

im pretty sure ill love the hell out of them from 0-1 then the terrible 2s will have them working my nerves.. and im not crazy fond of toddlers.. but theyre better than the ages like 6-10. 

i hope they have a personality that i vibe well with.. i need to time when i have sex so that they wont be like a leo or something else i dont like.. 

if i dont like them much.. ill be there for them and supportive and all the lil sht.. but i wont spend my every free moment with them.. or push to be a SAHM. 
they wouldnt know i wasnt too fond of them.. 

but….. 
i kinda feel like the parents make the personality.. kinda. if i have one of those kids that falls out in the store acting crazy.. its cus he has something wrong with his brain.. cus i damn sure would have taught him that that wont be allowed. 
nature vs nurture? 

Edited by coconess - Sep 14 2014 at 7:33pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:38pm
Lol yeah..a lot of it is definitively what the parents done..But yeah disorders or just personality traits could also make them less loveable

Also the day a girl has a baby, she immediately starts with the "OMG now I finally know what true love is". Sometimes I wonder how many of them are exaggerating a little bit. Not to say they don't love their baby, because I'm sure they do...But to THAT extent on DAY 1?

Idk. I'm not really doubting the love..But do they feel obligated to say all that because everyone else does?or is it truly that feeling takes over their soul to the point where that's the only thing on their mind

I guess I'll find out when I have one. I just really hope I don't get post partum depression either
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 7:52pm
i get what you mean.. ive thought about how some ppl seem to just talk about how their kid is their everything.. yet make decisions that arent best for them and they dont act like it.. 
it made me wonder exactly what you mentioned.. 

but yea.. for me.. i think it'll be real once i start actually feeling them inside me.. or when i first see them (cus i might adopt too) im pretty sure 
i think other factors in my life contribute to that. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 8:10pm
sigh… 
i feel down. but trying to feel/be more 'up' 

i havent eaten a single morsel of anything today.. and only like 1 sip of water.. and i be wondering why im dehydrated. 
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 8:11pm
We'll see how this whole study sesh goes.. because Im tired as fucc.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2014 at 8:31pm
i wanted to wait until like 10 to take some of this zzzquil… 
but i think ill only make it to maybe 8.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 880881882883884 2293>
  Share Topic