Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868869870871872 1134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:28am
I'm up early as planned...but I don't feel like doing any of the things I planned on doing

I think something is wrong with me sometimes
Sponsored Links

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:49am
Everytime I go out...I attract the weird guys

You dance with them once and they follow you the whole night

Smh

-

Hey LB & coco. I used my coupon on the Blackberry Bramble Tea at BBW. I like it  Approve

She gave me a few more for a free item up to $15 when you buy something for $10.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 10:11am
Bramble tea is weird

i want the autumn sky one and like 2 others 
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 11:46am
I wasnt a fan of the autumn sky. I wanna know what "sweater weather" smells like but I didnt see it.

I remember liking the apple pumpkin and salted caramel. And there was a butterscotch and a banana something that was nice too.

I notice you two dont really go for the food scents LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 11:59am
Lol i didn't particularly care for the bramble one either. Haven't smelled it burning though

I don't like all those cinnamony spice ones

I got marshmallow fireside..strong throw

I think I already told you coco..but I ended up getting sparkling berries too? You liked it right? Suuuper strong. It was lit in my living room and I could smell it in the next room with the door closed
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 12:38pm
HB Im not sure if it was autumn sky or autumn night.. i liked one and didnt like the other. 
i think it was autumn sky that i liked. 
i thought id like sweater weather too.. cute name. but i didnt from what i recall. i didnt smell it on my most recent visit the other day. 

LB you didnt tell me that. 
i like it.. i didnt think it was all that strong though. 
You'd buy it again? 

okay i just went to the sight so now i can name the ones i liked: 
i think i liked autumn (the reg white one) 
I think i liked Flannel (reminded me of a less strong Fireside) 
I liked autumn sky (not autumn night)

did you guys smell tail gate? or trick or treat? 
is the fresh balsam (its green) that i see on the website diff from the old balsam?
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 12:45pm
Now I'm thinking about ATL .
It just seems more me.

I'm going to stop thinking about where I'm moving.
Its stressful
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 12:46pm
Yeah I'd buy sparkling berries again, but probably not this season. I know I'm not trippin about the throw cause I'm not the one who lit it in the other room. I had no idea it was lit til I smelled it from my bathroom lol. It reminds me of twizzlers, wild berries (bbw test candle) and champagne toast

Oh I'm excited, my sister got the winter list and champagne is coming back

Tail gate!? Lol no I'm gonna go smell it today when I'm in the area. A BBW online rep confirmed that trick or treat is the same as marshmallow fireside, just Halloween packaging.

I'm not sure about balsam ones. I don't like those scents really so I ignore them. If I'm not mistaken, sweater weather is like a generic autumn scent..like a hint of apple and spicy stuff? I gotta double check though..I might be thinking of Leaves

Edited by Lite Brite - Sep 06 2014 at 12:47pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 12:47pm
thats exciting to think about jones. 
i do it sometimes just for fun 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 12:59pm
Jones, when do you have to decide? Did you get accepted into schools in both cities?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 868869870871872 1134>
  Share Topic