Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798 1064>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:41pm
If hes cute I flirt back, ugly smile and make my exit.
Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:44pm
Conro, It all depends on how I'm looking and how he's looking. The weather plays a role too lol
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 8:46pm
I bought the walnut avenue candle at walmart. It was 4.98 and smelled up my whole room within 1 minute

Now I just want them to get a diff variety of scents
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 9:26pm

Casey Kasem's body is about to top James Brown's on the mileage front ... because we've learned it's being moved again ... this time thousands of miles away.

Casey's body is currently in a Montreal funeral home -- nearly 2 months after he died in Washington.

Sources tell us ... Jean Kasem is making arrangements to have the body flown to Europe ... possibly Oslo, Norway.

The move is significant. TMZ broke the story ... the Santa Monica Police Dept. is investigating Jean for elder abuse ... after one of Casey's daughters filed a complaint alleging Casey developed a fatal infection as a result of Jean taking him on a multi-state car ride to evade the family.

The Santa Monica PD wants a full autopsy ... which so far has not been performed. Casey's kids believe Jean is on the run because she knows if the family finds the body and gets a court order it could be incriminating for her.

We know Casey's kids are scrambling right now in an attempt to keep the body in Canada until they can get a court order.

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:05pm
I couldn't wait any longer to burn my candle. It has a great throw.
I made another one tonight. 

Edited by kerysdream7 - Aug 11 2014 at 10:11pm
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:07pm
I find it funny how people can just look at me and think that I dont have my own struggles and problems that I have to deal with. Just because I can wake up and smile and have a good time does not mean my life is carefree. People always wanna come up to me and tell me about their prollems, talmbout "I bet you wouldn't last a day in my shoes." Or they'll catch me on Sunday when I'm not workin, talkin bout, "Nala, you ain't got nothin better to do. Can you do this or that for me?"
And I'm like, are you serious? I freakin work 2 jobs 6 days a week, 8am-4:30pm and then 6pm-2am so that I can save up money for school, pay off loans, and just so that I never have to ask anyone for sh*t.I currently have no social life, and I only see my family when they are awake on Sundays. Why the hell would I want to do anything for you? And can you survive in my life? I'm fuccin sorry that I never look tired and worn down and look like I'm going through sh*t, but I am. And I'm not going to waste my ONLY day off on you. My time is way too precious and i can only waste it on people that matter.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2014 at 10:08pm
ignore, ya'll. I'm just ranting. I feel better now that that's off my chest
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 12:20am
Hey BR I know im 24 hours late, I just close my eyes and pray. The other day  I wanted to roll her in honey and shake a beehive...

BUT I didnt, its hard some days cause she wasnt always my fav person and now we are forced together.

_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 7:23am
Thanks ya'll.
I got catcalled a few times yesterday, so at the end of the day I was walking home and got hit on pretty respectfully... well, lets just say I could have been a little nicer to him. I felt bad about it.

I guess it just depends on my mood and how the guy looks.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 8:07am
Depends on how they approach me and how I feel, CRose. If Im in a good mood, ill be polite and kim. If im in a rush, polite and kim. If im hot/mad, hot, mad, on the phone, on the phone/hot, im not nice at all and kim. If theyre rude, I might tell them to stfu and kim Embarrassed  Im always kim tho

Lol thats why im not in a relationship.. im always kim. I be busy tho LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 794795796797798 1064>
  Share Topic