Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 1062>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:14pm
Sorry mommykat.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:18pm
yup.. 
that, 'i shut her up' really took me aback.. i would have stayed quiet if not for that craziness. 
i see you cant stop responding either though… 
you enjoy this 
Cool

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:18pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:20pm
I thought I was dead to you. I guess you are crazy enough to think the dead talks. *shrugs*Continue to enjoy singing your, "It only happens to coco" songs and ignoring all of your mistakes.Beer

Edited by Mixer - Mar 09 2014 at 10:21pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:24pm
Like I said my tolerance for stuff is like slim to none, I see none of my questions will be answered so whateves 

my butt hurts and thats what Im concerned about

Plus I have a school meeting in the am and tomorrow is not really good for me.  I hope they dont want to do idle chatter and whatnot, Im not cool like that.

Plus I cant wear my Im dropping off the kid outfit which consists of my gym attire, I might have to actually pull it together at 7ish Evil Smile
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:24pm
mixie, whats gotten into you bruh???

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:26pm
Me wanting to not say anything to coco until she decided to say something to me, bro.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:28pm
you are dead to me.
but ill always reply to the crazy poor delusional soul who thinks they EVER have power/control over my fingers or mouth. 
idc if youre a dead zombie, ghost, the holy ghost, allah or budda.. they all get talked to.. dead or alive. 

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:28pm
i made a really yummy chicken and shrimp fried rice tonight
told my dad to stop by tomorrow to get some for lunch

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 09 2014 at 10:29pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:29pm
coco's proving that she's the craziest thing that she has seen all over again.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 1062>
  Share Topic