FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 10:56pm

really..? 

i wouldnt think any lets jam product would moisturize.. 

ill read about it. 

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:04pm
i want to try the candle autumn mum… 

i need to stop by a few bbw's sooner than later.. i need to get a few pink petals and london calling if they still have them. if i cant find them… i wonder when they'll come back. seems like they usually remake scents but use a diff looking label on the jar. 

LB, are caramel cayenne, sea salt and maple popcorn, burbon butterscotch, banana nutmeg bread pudding, vanilla chai, blackberry bramble tea, and wasabi apple new? or are they old and they just brought them back..?
 i see them on the site and dont remember/recognize them. plus some are on sale for $12 (including the new ones like green tea nectarine) but not those that i just mentioned.. 
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:43pm
yo these anti smoking commercials with the people who got holes in their throat are gross as fucc!!!
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:50pm
Cokes, as far as I know, they're all new..But I just started getting into them around fall last year..but also sometimes they'll use old scents and change name

I didn't hear about the maple popcorn one! I went to bbw today..they had only a couple boring ones and a pumpkin variety pack

Oh I meant to tell you go to retailmenot.com ..they have a coupon you can get a free full size.$14 body spray for free with any purchase.. ($1 nail file of course )

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 28 2014 at 11:52pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:51pm
James I made my roommate listen to lil jp about.30 mins ago.. she's been singing it ever since lol..she's mad cause I told her it would stick
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:59pm
i have a few coupons for getting a free item (with purchase) but maybe ill go to retailmenot and use that too… 

what did you think about them or and did you get anything?

im not really into the dessert type scents.. 
from the new new ones ill probably try wasabi apple, sweater weather, blackberry tea and vanilla chai
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:03am
the 3 layer one isnt on the site.. but its on ebay. 

someone is also selling 4 candles. 2 fresh balsams, 1 moonlit path and 1 stress relief. (it seems like the stress relief rarely goes on sale for some reason)

price is 19.95+ 12.35 for shipping.. thats about $8 each. 
hmm…

oh and i saw a candle thats in the same colored type jar as the stress relief only its red and 'sensual' 
its described as black currant vanilla.. 
just saw another one only blue.. lavender vanilla.. 
theyre pretty.. the blue one must be super old cus some ppl are charging a lot. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 29 2014 at 12:20am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:22am
Oh also autum mums sucks balls. My sister has it and hates the scent when its burning.. I didnt like it either when I was visiting

I think London calling is definitely far gone, at least for now

I'm sooo excited to smell blackberry bramble tea and the popcorn one and the bourbon one

Me and my sister were trying to decide if chai is coffee or tea lol.. idk but I like the scent of both
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:25am
I didnt buy any candles.. I'm not into all those pumpkin scents.. they had the "1 week sneak peak" table out with the green apple orchard, pumpkin apple, and sweet cinnamon pumpkin.. ew to all three

The 3 layer was so hideous

In one of the diff sample packs of the minis, there was an "autumn sky" candle.. smelled good

Those coupons you have you would need to spend 10 and get a 12.50 item free right? Use the one I'm talking about.. its only $1

-- i want to smell the black currant one now that you bring it to my attention

Edited by Lite Brite - Jul 29 2014 at 12:26am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 12:39am
i was surprised to see london calling again a few weeks ago.. the day i bought like 9 candles.. idk why i didnt stock up on london and pink petal.. 
im gonna stop in BBW tomorrow it'll be in the area im in.. but ive only been to that one once.

ill also go back to the place where i found london and pink petal. 
if all fails.. i might get it from ebay. once a scent is gone they start charging a crazy amount.

lol chai is tea 
and yes i think youre right i think i have to purchase something to use the coupons i have. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 3278>
  Share Topic