FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 699700701702703 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:45am
Morning. Just got in from work... my migraine meds give me indigestion... heartburn. idk the difference, its annoying but no migraines for about 3 wks

Grace!? Hug *air hug*
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:57am
My ex texted while I was at work... bald headed ass btch. He said he's coming into town and wants to see me. Coming into town? wtf from... You live in NJ? He mustve gone somewhere while I was on vacation. I wanna see him and get a slice of Juniors cheesecake and punch him in the head. Disrespectful

I almost punched one of the girls in the head at work... she left her baby with me for 4 hrs. The baby cried every 10 mins..she was in pain. I was so annoyed. I was tryna watch youtube and do some paperwork. She had the nerve to be walked to the door by some little dirty boy. One girl just got removed and had her child taken away and she's outside with dirty boys until 2 am. Disrespectful
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:57am
lol@ jr 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 7:59am
lol… i should add to your 'why i like you' that you seem kinda mean ming. 

i like that. 
i prefer mean girls over nice tbh 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:06am
My director asked if I considered getting my masters... I said yeah but yall/my parents aint paying so its gonna wait. She said I seem overqualified for this position... uh yeah

My supervisor said I get the girls to tell me things and asked if I would interview for the SW position. Nah... not yet anyway

Coco... Im just Ming Smile I dont play with people's kids (anybody). why i like you? Geek
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:13am
she was prob making another holling baby, what be wrong with them???

you been slutting it all round the globe, baldhead can have fun too
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:15am
yea
i somehow mentioned a 'name a bhm member you like and why' thread… to combat that ultra self deprecating girls thread. ppl are giving her too much attention.. 

but really i dont care for those threads.. i usually read but dont comment 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:22am
naturesgift really hasnt been around… 
i actually went to her profile and its been almost 2 weeks… she made good on her goodbye cruel board threat. 

yall drove that poor child away. 

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:30am
I always laugh at the bye board mess
she was sweet and confused with that man plan, smh
she didnt want my advice, if where you live has limited black men the only kind you can marry or be serious with then move or date other races, no kids so pack your shyt and find this man you trying to find

I never really thought a bf was that serious, at least not for the traditional reasons.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 9:34am
i am forreal slightly annoyed… 
its just interesting cus i know how i am.. i know what i would do for ppl.. regardless of the situation… 

but i see how theyre acting……… 
just cus there was 'something' i dnt even know what…that bothered them. 

they'll learn. 
theyre dead to me. dead and gone… far far far far away. i tried… i really did.. 

dont feel a way a year from now when i wont speak to you… i tried. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 20 2014 at 9:37am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 699700701702703 3278>
  Share Topic