Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 673674675676677 1134>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:32pm
Hb people say im rude all the time, I just smile and blink fast and walk away

I wanna be a web therapist, like lisa Kudrow on that show. I would be good at it. I also think I could workout with people, I try and get my friends to workout but they dont.

they think Im shallow, but I see it as I dont love nachos to the point where im miserable. I see it as a lack of self control that i view as a flaw that is what bothers me. I know im judgy but I do it in my head
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:33pm
Br you been there long enough to go out on "medical"?

Its quite lovely
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:37pm
ive never had food poisoning.. 
now i wish i would have gone to the doc to know for sure. 
glad i wasnt throwing up 

its getting better i think. i just left that restaurant a bad review.. and they werent even the cheap oysters on special 

im craving chips and salsa.. i wonder if that will make me feel bad. 
i feel like i should just do light things like salad. i could go for sushi or some thai too though.. but i think im just hungry. the cup of noodle in the pantry was looking good Confused havent had one of those in years.. 

ill probably do salad and fruit… later though. in a few hours 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Br you been there long enough to go out on "medical"?

Its quite lovely
Yup...but waiting to use it. My mama coming soon ...so I will be sick very often
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:12pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Hb people say im rude all the time, I just smile and blink fast and walk away

How you gonna tell me I'm not important around here and not feel some type of way about that comment

fck you

Edited by HeyBeautiful18 - Jul 15 2014 at 2:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:15pm
in a situation like that… would you call the restaurant and talk to them before leaving a review..? 
i dont really expect anything from them i was just sharing my experience on yelp.. but should i? 

it wasnt a chain type of place.. like at a sizzlers or panera id more so expect a gift card or something. 

i feel like they'd just be like, 'oh… sorry' and that might bother me. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:16pm
someone at your job told you that you werent important…? 

havent you been there like 4+ years
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:24pm
5 years coco

Some girl that's been there for a long time... way longer than me

We all joke and go back and forth with eachother . I don't take anything anyone says seriously but didn't like that comment so I said something back to her sarcastically it was the end of the world.

So now I'm rude.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:45pm
oh well. fck em. i wouldnt like that either. 
i think theres usually some truth in ppls 'jokes'
well not truth.. but they really feel like that sometimes.  

i came in here to say something else but now i dont remember and i feel like it was kinda important… 

Edited by coconess - Jul 15 2014 at 2:45pm
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

in a situation like that… would you call the restaurant and talk to them before leaving a review..? 
i dont really expect anything from them i was just sharing my experience on yelp.. but should i? 

it wasnt a chain type of place.. like at a sizzlers or panera id more so expect a gift card or something. 

i feel like they'd just be like, 'oh… sorry' and that might bother me. 

I would call them & tell them what happened. In cases like that I don't expect a warm receptive reaction anyway. 

I'd also leave an honest review anyway.  
I hate going to a restaurant based on so called "stellar" reviews only to be disappointed or even worse, get sick.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 673674675676677 1134>
  Share Topic