Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 639640641642643 775>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:23pm
I am about to head over to bbw now... I would be dumb to stop at sephora or Mac when I still need to go to macys as we'll for my gram and I should stil do some work before bed...

I was overcharged on my bill..I guess due to the waitresses mistake.. Which she said.. But even when they tried to correct it.. It still wasn't quite right... But it was just like 2-3 dollars and not that serious so I was like its good.. You don't gotta go get the boss to make the adjustment. She woulda woulda just got in trouble..
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 8:51pm
I missed the memo about censorship so whateves....

I dont agree with baby mommaism in 2014 or hell 2013, we can discuss Jimmy Choo shoes, and ysl lipstick but not why you knocked up with all this prevention out here. Confused
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:09pm
Welp... I tried.
I really did.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:26pm
Coco what are you SL talmbout? 

It's dry man
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:38pm
What if you find out some real messed up news about your friends man??

I know her and she the type that will be like" Grace said, then still be with him" 

Im keeping my mouth shut, but wow....... It does explain a bunch of things though
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:42pm
I would love to start a youtube channel doing undercover social experiments. They are interesting as hell.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:44pm

ricky I'm tired of people being so easy to say someone is name calling

if I didn't call you a bitch, ugly or stupid

how am I calling you a name?

how is disagreeing with you stalking you?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:47pm
Its 15 active posters, no one is following anyone. Most times you just posting in teh thread you find interesting. 

people be extra
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:48pm
I was close to not going to this bbq but Im glad I went

I had two pitchers on sangria and ended up spilling one of them ALL over my front seat and floor of the car. So yeah.. it smells like wine in there and my carpet is covered in strawberries and pineapples   Cry

Some of them were going out after. I wanted to go but I was getting tired and plus all i had was a wet bathing suit and no extra clothes.

I really should keep something extra in the car
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2014 at 9:51pm
Ricky, I think SL and I are talkin about slightly diff things..
Like either way.. I think I know who she's talkin about and ppl have some audacity...
But I know me personally........
I've been came at crazy by tbaby multiple times and was surprised at her nastiness yet she speaking about other posters nastiness bein the reason it's slowed down....
Girl stawp......!

Let me reiterate..... I'm not innocent.. I have been hypocritical probably..
But yea I was forreal just surprised to see that from her and it was hat not to say nothin. That ho stay coming for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 639640641642643 775>
  Share Topic