BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 603604605606607 919>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:49pm
Hmm ok I want to try it..  but I dont think I'm ready to start making my own. Although I'm into that type of sh*t, my research processes take too damn long and I promised myself I wouldn't start a new hobby/obsession yet

Maybe after I get licensed, that will be my next project
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

My scars are super hyperpigmented in comparison to my skin color.. so I'd be scared if it turned into my scar color

Is the dark color the color that you scar? Or is that the color your skin was prior to the peel? Or neither

no…..
the peel will exfoliate and slowly reveal a fresh layer of skin.. the scars will fade/go away (length/depth depends on which peel and the strength..) and you'll eventually be just 1 color… 

i guess the dark color is the color that i scar.. 

i dont really have any scars.. and i did that tca like a year ago.. and only 1. 
let me go look in the mirror.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont really have any scars.

Ermm Ok whatever. Nobody cares that you have perfect skin.

Censored
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:55pm
that peel was strong…. its called tca..

the lotion im talking about.. you put it all over your body and its super diluted.. its lactic acids… its one of the mildest… and its extra mild cus its diluted. you dont need to wash it off… 
some people use it on their face to get lighter (but in stronger concentrations).. its derived from milk… 

Edited by coconess - Jun 29 2014 at 4:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:56pm
No, yeah I mean the lotion too (what I was talking about when I said I dont want to make it)

people make it right?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 4:57pm
Do people with any allergies or intolerance issues to milk typically have a bad reaction that you know of?
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:00pm
The cash only house warming was just as bad as I expected.

Only meatballs, some kinda smushed potato & a Winn Dixie cakeConfused. I was like why are there 2 potato dishes? Then they told me it was the cakeDead 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:01pm
oh trust me my skin is faaaaaaar from perfect.. youre the one that doesnt even wear foundation so yours probably looks better. 

i dont really have scars but the texture needs work.. but im scared to put the lotion on my face again.. i think i got a very small amount of hyperpigmentation from a glycolic.. especially cus i havent found the right sunscreen. (no one else would see it but i do..) 

people make the lotion but its super simple you just get 80-90% lactic acid and mix it with a lotion that doesnt have carbomer (of course there are measurements).. or you can get amlactin which already comes ready.. its supposed to be 12% strength but i read that its really weaker.. 

i might just buy amlactin and put a drop of LA in it.. cus i think i made mines too strong. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:09pm
i dont know about milk allergies… 

i really need to relax though. i have issues…. i wont stop until i really really ruin my skin and body. 
the other day my friend said i have clear smooth nice skin and without even thinkin i was like, 'youre crazy as fck!' (i always felt like her skin was flawless.. she doesnt wear makeup) 
i just dont see it… but i need to try to start. 
i be too up close in the mirror….. and i dont care for 1 or 2 big-ish pores.. 

okay i gotta go do work, bye. 

Edited by coconess - Jun 29 2014 at 5:11pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2014 at 5:10pm
Ok cool, I'll look into getting some amlactin.. but it's not going to slowly bleach me is it?

I wore foundation this weekend. I wear it sometimes. I need to buy a new one. I need to find a perfect match.. but I don't want to get addicted.

Do you take fish oil or anything?

I have that collagen powder Rumbera recommended to put in drinks and a bottle of hylauronic acid (sp?) but I need to start doing it. I never follow through with beauty/health regimens
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 603604605606607 919>