BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 743>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:14pm
Do you have a job doing that now ?
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:16pm
nope. 

and so many people warned me.. 
whatevs though. 

you might be different. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:20pm
her first sentence is like, 'i really need your help.. i need you to tell me what to do.. cus youll give me some real advice not that fake sht everyone else be with.. cus i need to get this nig back' 
oh and, 'youre the only one of my friends that has game.. tell me what to text' 
me? game..? Embarrassed
shes telling me the whole story now.. 
Sleepy

Edited by coconess - Jun 02 2014 at 9:28pm
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:40pm
coco did you get sea sick on your cruise?

TIA
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 9:41pm
no i didnt MK 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 02 2014 at 11:47pm
that girl is cray. you bad as hell and have so many negros and could get any dude you want (her words... but she is very pretty) but yet a dude got a restraining order against you? and youre obsessing over this other dude and wont take his obvious 'no'  (cus he found out you were talking to other dudes and lying about it.. but youre in love with him.. but yall not together)
i always knew somethin was wrong with her.. 

anywho just as i was getting thick (in my head..) and started working out a tad... i stop eating. i have barely eaten these past 3 days.  

its probably cus i havent smoked in a few days.. that always happens.. it sucks though. 
im done smoking for probably some months... ill miss it. i always go off and on cus i try not to make things like that a habit. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 12:24am
sometimes i feel like bhm is so like.. sheltered or something. idk its like ppl live in a box. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 9:20am
a bish dont even have time to get ready… 
i dont wanna go anyways 

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 10:30am
Coco, are you chronically late or just cancel / don't follow through a lot?

Lol it has to be one of the two cause I feel like you're always butt naked on a time crunch

I'm chronically late. I want to say I don't have poor time management skills, but that would make no sense
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 11:08am
Naked and time crunch Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 743>