Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 775>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:42pm
yellow converse? like.. chuck taylors..? 
low or high? Geek
of all shoes why converse? 

what style b-bag? giant hardware, classic, covered? 

ming, yea the salmon oil gives me a nice glow. 
ive been out and ive been doing peels and my glow is fading unless i use vit c powder. 
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 9:44pm
i just saw you say you want some converse too ming 
Dead

why guys? 

not my style. but i dont have sneakers except for really old jordans.. theyre still in good condition though but i dont wear them except for working out or back when i worked.. 

i have been wanting to get a new pair though.

Edited by coconess - May 12 2014 at 9:47pm
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:24pm
Hey guys

did HB ever get her candle?
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:27pm
how long after you give an ultimatum do you move the fck on? for me, i give yo ass a day. i een asking for nothing major either. 

i aint got no patience, yo. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:28pm
hey 

i thought i remembered her mentioning a candle but im not positive.. 

i really wanted to grab a few yesterday but didnt.. and the sale is over. 
next time maybe 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:29pm
so i traded modern for space. its gone take a minute to get used to it but for now, i can dig it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:30pm
Did you see the new ones that are coming out?

They have cool containers.. but I dont think they come with a lid. I dont like that

I cant wait to smell them. I'm just going to smell though. I'm not buying anything until the semi annual
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:37pm
hey noney 
it depends on the ultimatium.. 

damn where have i been..? i just went to their website and yes i see the ones with the new jars i think (they look not that see throughish... and pretty.. 'frosted sea glass')
 and i think i see some other scents that ive never seen.. in regular clear jars though.. garden party, sundress, bloom, watermelon lemonade, pink petal tea cake etc 

i wish i would have made it yesterday 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:44pm
Yeah the frosted ones. My sis says she thinks they come out in stores on the 18th, but not sure.

OMG yeah you're behind! I thought you would have known about those ones. I got garden party and pink petal tea cake. I like both.

Are you burning anything now? I have Beach cabana going

Diane needs to join the candle club. Incense stinks.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2014 at 10:53pm
hey coke!

i know this probably sounds like a man issue but its business. i don't play when it comes to my money.

speaking of menzes, i'm bout at the point where i'm bout to juice some niccas out everythang i can get out of them and stop playing like i'm bout that life lol. sh*t, my conversation and sh*t is valuable. hell.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 374375376377378 775>
  Share Topic