Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 340341342343344 949>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:09pm
Youre so weird coco LOL

Lemme see your nails. and leave the pic up til I come back. I'm supposed to be doing something to get reimbursed by my job. UGHHH it takes forever.. but I waited til the last minute Cry

I went to an estate sale.. do you ever go, coco?

I need to learn about antiques.. seriously.

I think BBW will have new candles tomorrow.. according to my sis' hunch
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I was 18 going out with my new bf and my mother asked where my wallet was... I said I'm going with so and so.

My mother said and asked me to get her bag and gave me $100

You can't trust the hos... I don't go anywhere empty handed .

Yep Mama u right a..never leave home without your vex money.

Vex money but for real they play games
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 8:36pm
Hell no I'm not showing this mess.. Its awful.

No I've never been to an estate sell.. Sounds interesting . Like those storage auctions.. Ya never know what you're gonna get.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:07pm
I go to estate sales. Auction galleries also. I buy vintage luxury items for resale tho.
Did you find anything good at the estate sale?Smile

Edited by NJHairLuv - Apr 27 2014 at 9:08pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:11pm
I was at the grocery store a few minutes ago and saw a man that was sooo fine, his body was soo nice and his cologne smelled sooo good. i thought about the man plan thread where I was saying that single guys be at the gourmet grocery store buying dinner from the prepared food section b/c they are dining for 1. LOL

He wasnt buying prepared food tho, he was buying breakfast food stuff and when i was getting in my car, i saw him get into his car where a lady was inside waiting for himLOL
cvzx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cvzx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:12pm
U not acting like it's all good.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:17pm
See I need to learn more about vintage sh*t, because it can get kind of awkward to stand there and look everything up in someone's house LOL.. not to say I don't do it.. but after two hours, I feel weird.

What kind of stuff do you get?

I got a few things today from one. It was 75% off. I spent twenty.. so not bad at all even if this sh*t isn't worth anything.

I got this weird ass mask with hair, a bark painting (I think I will reframe it and keep it.. it has bright colors in it), some ugly doll, and an anchor brooch I wouldnt mind keeping.

oh and a camel perfume  bottle without the top :/ I didnt know what it was at the time, but it looked cute.

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 27 2014 at 9:18pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:20pm
im so sick of dishonesty on aliexpress - i purchased a dress and paid a lot extra for DHL so i could have it in 3-5 days. They mailed the ish by EMS so who knows when i will get it. It has already been over a week and nothing is showing on the EMS website so you know how that goes. I sent the a msg saying why didnt you mail my package DHL which is what I paid for. The thief says, 'The DHL office is far away.' I told them I need a refund for the shipping fee and they should have told me that the DHL shipping was not possible and asked me if I wanted to cancel the order and get a refund or a price adjustment.

Second thief - i ordered some synthetic spring twist type hair b/c i wanted to get my hair done in the summer. Ordered and paid for color #1b. Thief sends color #1. I click dispute and upload pix thinking that they sent color #1 accidentally. Thief says, 'we are out of color 1B so we sent color 1'. I told them i want my money back as there is no use for color #1. Always some ish.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:20pm
Coco, you should start going. Theyre cool. The other one I went to was a hoarding collector. It was outrageously amazing.

This one had some really cool African carved statues and masks,. but I only had $40 cash.. so I left them alone.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 9:21pm
Cokes? You don't post in the other random thoughts thread?
How are you?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair