Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 1061>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 2.93  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:17pm
This boy is about to make me mad.

I could trip and fall on my face and he'll twist it into me having a concrete fetish in which I fck the floor.. Then post his receipts of me kissing the ground..
No matter what I say or do.. It'll be brought back up but magnified and exagerrated x10 in the worst way..
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^^yikes!!!

personally I would never ask BHM for relationship advice but if I did, I wouldn't throw it back in people's faces either

asking for advice is always good because things are put in a different perspective, you can see things with different eyes, literally, because you're hearing from someone with a different point of view.

*I just clicked 'like' on your response in that thread. she is a dumb rude azz.
*I agreet hat there is nothing wrong with asking  for bhm perspective on a relationship situation. i have posted an 'am i tripping' thread b4 because i wanted a perspective outside of friends and family who would dismiss my question b.c they knew and liked the guy.

thanksSmile
she cussed three people then turned around and said "i don't treat people like I am better than them" b!tch bye, and you talked sh!t about black women GTFO of BHM
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

the last few dates i've been on we have split the bill...i thk a lot of women coming up this day and age realize it looks funny to claim to be equal on this and that but not split the bill on the first date...i usually only see older people still on that the man has to pay for everything

Not pay for everything but if YOU asked me out I would not be expecting to swipe my card but this new dating must be something like the new blacks. 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:18pm
The other day on the radio they said there was a twerk competition against Nicki m, amber rose, and Iggy azealea.. And that they had or will upload videos...

Why hasn't bhm shown this..?

I seen amber twerk for like 3 seconds and it was lovely... I'd put my money on her but Iggy or Nicki might surprise me..

Edited by coconess - Apr 27 2014 at 4:19pm
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:24pm
i saw amber post a twerk vid on her instagram. she still got it.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:28pm
Splitting the bill for a date

I would only do that or completely pay with a man that I'm actually seriously dating

Then again I haven't dated in years. What would I know
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:34pm
i don't believe its been that long for you, hb.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:36pm
I mean I've hung out with guys but as for an actual REAL date (like dinner or an outdoor activity) its been awhile

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:44pm
dang that sucks. summertime is coming up and you'll be out more so hopefully you'll catch a young man's eye
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 27 2014 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

i saw amber post a twerk vid on her instagram. she still got it.

Her booty look so soft.....EmbarrassedLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 1061>
  Share Topic