FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Random Comments/Chat Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 3278>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 35 Votes, Average 2.94  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:50pm
When I used to look.. I think I saw some cheapish places in the west side.. Maybe it was lower west.. I'll look again later when I get back.

Omg I need to go back to Paris too... Thats really where I'd like to spend a few months.. But NYC is way more realistic.. At least until I start getting out and meet one of the men of my dreams..
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 12:58pm
I made a post about the banker who opened my life insurance giving me his number on the low... I had no intention in calling but now i may need to lol.. i don't understand something. The payout is supposed to be bigger.. i think

Don't think that its better cause its manhattan. i have a huge bedroom, large living room and im in a nice area. You can always take the train to the city lol @one of the men
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 1:36pm
Yea true..
One of the real housewives stayed in Brooklyn so I know it has its nice parts.. Same for Harlem.. It just sounds ratch.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:06pm
I am bsing.. I need to be out within 45 minutes but I'm sitting here cus I don't feel like going
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:10pm
lol.. don't do us.. nice parts. Only we can say that I was talking to this guy from Harlem.. his phone died in the gym and he was in front of my building screaming my name to come outside.. I said don't bring that ghetto sh*t to my neighbourhood
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:42pm
Almost 3cmm
I hope I give birth by the 30th
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:43pm
All of his stuff is ready and waiting.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:50pm
I think Im gonna make Mr00 a big dinner.....Steak .......garlic shrimp....red potatoes and lemon pepper asparagus. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:53pm
^^^
I want some too lol !!!!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 2:54pm
I need to go food shopping. I want to start my meal prepping.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 310311312313314 3278>
  Share Topic